St Johnstone v Motherwell 07/11/2023

SteelmaninOZ

Will give players credit for getting a point as at half time we looked doomed.   I know talk of dropping loads of players but look at our bench. Who exactly comes in?

This is a massive point and let's build on it.  I know a lot have kettlewell condemned but players also need serious look at themselves .

And finally, going to say it.....to the Bois...... bring your great noise and vocal support.....that is brilliant...but leave the pyros at home......leave that nonsense for the old firm fans..  you are better than that.

COYWW

And apparently Slattery is minging too yeah? Minging? He's had a great season but that's the way to do it! Slag all the decent players off. 

What about Kelly! Highest paid player and stealing a wage. Does he get slated like SOD and Slats? Spittal? Of course he doesn't

2 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Think some folk have forgotten the half time score.  Yes it's not a win but tell you what we would all have taken a 2-2 draw then.

Surely we can all be relieved with that?

There are cunts on here who are never happy with any result. 

When I got my first season ticket in '75, there were two guys who sat behind me, who used to say stuff like 'occhhh, that was a bad goal' when we scored. MJC, Steelboy and Yodo are probably descended from them.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, wellgirl said:

And apparently Slattery is minging too yeah? Minging? He's had a great season but that's the way to do it! Slag all the decent players off. 

What about Kelly! Highest paid player and stealing a wage. Does he get slated like SOD and Slats? Spittal? Of course he doesn't

Kelly's been under scrutiny for months. Both Slattery and Spittal started the season well but their form has gone off a cliff in the last 2 months. When that happens there should be replacements waiting to take their chance.

2 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Think some folk have forgotten the half time score.  Yes it's not a win but tell you what we would all have taken a 2-2 draw then.

Surely we can all be relieved with that?

Come on you surely don’t believe that everyone on here is happy we didn’t loose . And i am calling you surely.

1 minute ago, wellup83 said:

Kelly's been under scrutiny for months. Both Slattery and Spittal started the season well but their form has gone off a cliff in the last 2 months. When that happens there should be replacements waiting to take their chance.

Problem is we only have two midfielders other than the three that started tonight and one of those needs an operation and the other doesn't seem to be rated by the manager only two months after signing him...

on the last couple of performances     you cant polish a shite,   but you can titavate it up with some glitter but

its still a SHITE       if yous know what i mean ?  onwards n upwards hopefully

2 minutes ago, Jastons said:

2 today , 2 against Aberdeen, 3 against Ross County.

On Saturday we really need to get the first goal instead of having to chase the game all the time.

We did, it was ruled out by VAR.

27 minutes ago, wellgirl said:

Slattery is a show boating cunt who has shown fuck all to back up the showboating for 4 / 5 games. Absolutely abysmal from him tonight. The worry is StJ were fuckin honking and easily the worst team we've faced and we still couldn't beat them.

• Like 1