Motherwell v Rangers 24/12/2023

SteelmaninOZ

This has to be it for Kettlewell. He is absolutely clueless. Who the fuck is coaching these twats to make the same basic mistakes game after game???? As I said before they wouldn't get near my works  5 aside team. Total fucking imposters from the board room to the playing staff. A club in free fall.

7 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Fuck off Kettlewell take yer shit wae u 

Need to beg Robinson to come back, a proper manager that knows how to keep a club safe in the league. Everyone since him has been a downgrade. Kettlewell will be sacked after this and no doubt another loser will come through the door and take us down to the championship.

1 minute ago, ppower said:

This has to be it for Kettlewell. He is absolutely clueless. Who the fuck is coaching these twats to make the same basic mistakes game after game???? As I said before they wouldn't get near my works  5 aside team. Total fucking imposters from the board room to the playing staff. A club in free fall.

We could get done 10-0 here and they wouldn't sack him.

I’m just hoping they just switch off a little and keep it to something other than a cricket score. We are looking really poor. Nothing about us at all.

Biereth stuck up front with zero service, defence are shaky as fk, midfield who can’t keep possession or find a pass. Just blow the whistle now.

2 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

Need to beg Robinson to come back, a proper manager that knows how to keep a club safe in the league. Everyone since him has been a downgrade.

I didn’t think we should have let him go at the time but I doubt he’d come back. I’ve heard he’s on at least double what we can afford to pay him at St Mirren. We need a good clear out and refresh at the club some fresh ideas and fresh faces. I’m not convinced the managers fully at fault.