Aberdeen v Motherwell 27/12/2023

SteelmaninOZ

Not confident going into this one I’m afraid. They’ve had a weeks rest compared to our couple of days, allied to the fact that they put 4 past us at Fir Park not so long ago.

Would bite your hand off for a point to be honest. Saturday deffo going to be make or break with another draw not going to be enough.

10 hours ago, Big Stall said:

Iv been expecting us to turn the corner for a while now but i think we are actually getting worse.

Another defeat sadly

Turn a corner? We are on a roundabout for the last three months. Surely an unexpected win is on the cards sometime. Why not tomorrow

6 hours ago, couttsy said:

Not confident going into this one I’m afraid. They’ve had a weeks rest compared to our couple of days, allied to the fact that they put 4 past us at Fir Park not so long ago.

Would bite your hand off for a point to be honest. Saturday deffo going to be make or break with another draw not going to be enough.

Aye and they were shite when they put 4 past us. Teams don't need to be good against us, just patient.

6 hours ago, stv said:

Turn a corner? We are on a roundabout for the last three months. Surely an unexpected win is on the cards sometime. Why not tomorrow

Why not tomorrow? Cos we are shite, couldn't keep a pig out a close. We have an utterly dreadful midfield than can neither supply the forwards or protect an utterly honking defence. Mind you our main tactic is to boot the ball long so maybe we don't need a midfield. Maybe by seasons end they will have worked out Kelly booting it long just gives the opposition possession.

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I've just noticed that Aberdeen are offering tomorrow's game on pay per view 

Oh dear.

To pay, or not to pay.

That is the question!

😳😳😳