β€‹πŸ†β€‹SC Greenock Morton v Motherwell 09/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

just heading up the road havent read anything up till now BUT

threeΒ  things to say

tactics were all wrong, did sk not think wee dougie knew we played long balls up to the bair ?

liam kelly is a bag of nerves

liam kelly couldnt hold a party

thanks over and outΒ Β  oh and FUCKIN DISGUSTED

2 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Power is 36. The only thing he did was make sure the game didn't flow. If that's the kind of midfielder we sign, I'm done.. To say Morton had a better midfield would be to suggest they used it. They bypassed it every time.

The fact that simply launching it to the big man caused us so many problems, now that's the concern...

True he did a job on us well.Β 

1 minute ago, Mootherwell86 said:

Was she giving birth for last 4 years? Naw. He’s ganting.

Same old shite different day. People just putting the boot into players and one another. For no need. This forum was quite a nice place to be after Saturday and off we go again. Dont bother taking the piss out of me for no reason. I've not done that to you.Β 

2 minutes ago, wellgirl said:

It's quite clear Kelly has lost confidence lately. If you think most keepers are better than him I'm sorry but that's unnecessary in my viewΒ 

Very necessary in my view. How many goals has he cost us. Same last season against Raith Rovers. We need a competent keeper who can do the basics ie command your box and deal with crosses. Kelly can do neither.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, smiddy said:

just heading up the road havent read anything up till now BUT

threeΒ  things to say

tactics were all wrong, did sk not think wee dougie knew we played long balls up to the bair ?

liam kelly is a bag of nerves

liam kelly couldnt hold a party

thanks over and outΒ Β  oh and FUCKIN DISGUSTED

Yep,imrie said so after match,keep bair and Blair quiet,job done.

3 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

He's a Championship jobber; thats his level. Physical enough to make our backline look poor. He'll get found out.Β 

Exactly right,let's not be making out the likes of oakley and power would do us a turn,they were better than us tonight but that's it,in reality all it does is highlight our serious deficiencies at the back,no leadership and nobody taking charge yet again.

3 minutes ago, Mootherwell86 said:

Awk shut up. He’s rotten. You’re on here constantly complaining about other folks opinions. Give it a rest πŸ‘πŸΌ

Is that right. No wonder folk are leaving this forum. Some people aren't welcome. Only certain peoples opinions count yeah? I've never singled you out on here. But ... You can crack on....

6 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

He's a Championship jobber; thats his level. Physical enough to make our backline look poor. He'll get found out.Β 

He certainly didn’t get found out tonight.Β 
Β 

3 minutes ago, Mootherwell86 said:

You leave anol then and stop greetingΒ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Go away. Hit the ignore button if my posts offend you. You've only piped up tonight to have a go at certain players.. and me for some reason. Which is about as odd as it gets. You're on ignore and you'll be staying there.Β 

• Haha 3