Motherwell v Ross County - 06/02/24

MJC

Just now, Wee Dougie said:

O'Donnell having a good game. 

He's been okay, fired that fantastic ball over the top to Bair, but he's still not good enough to be consistently picked week in week out. I believe we'd fare better with one of the loanees.

1 minute ago, GazzyB said:

He's been okay, fired that fantastic ball over the top to Bair, but he's still not good enough to be consistently picked week in week out. I believe we'd fare better with one of the loanees.

Possibly not a popular opinion but I'd keep O'Donnell beyond this season on a rolling contract on the understanding that he'll be backup cover across the defence rather than a first pick to start.

25 minutes ago, JSR said:

As good a first half as we’ve seen all season , and what about that wee Rangers supporting media darling Halliday? Part of a midfield that’s playing really well

Just in case you missed the point, I was being tongue in cheek, I think Halliday is a good signing for us ( even before the goal and assist)

3 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

Hoping we can bring on Nicholson and anyone else on the fringe 

Definitely need a wee change. Important game on Friday and I think this game is won now. Nicholson and Vale need to come on I think?

1 minute ago, mio said:

Definitely need a wee change. Important game on Friday and I think this game is won now. Nicholson and Vale need to come on I think?

I think we need some subs to fire us up a bit again and make sure we are still winning at full time !

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

We’re a far better midfield and team without Slattery . Much better balance about the midfield. 

overall excellent team performance in the first half .

still feeling nervous - a 4th would help my nerves 

I think when slats is on his game hes excellent to be fair. I personally hope to see him in the claret and amber again 

• Like 1