Motherwell v Ross County - 06/02/24

MJC

25 minutes ago, smiddy said:

yes on both ,, but we need someone who will have a strike (inbeetween the posts would be good ) and on his wee cameo last week i would like to see nicholson have a go, yesterday with 20 to go wouldv been my sub on for paton to at least give him a wee chance,  so how does our midfield look on tuesday ? miller to start ? for who? lots of questions, lots of answers

My mates and I were discussing this last night over a pint.  Get miller and Nicholson to start but who drops out?  I would think Paton but not sure who else?  Not Davor and I think Halliday will be a key player.   Do we switch to a 4 5 1?.  Then maybe Bevis drops out.

It's a tricky one to call

7 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

My mates and I were discussing this last night over a pint.  Get miller and Nicholson to start but who drops out?  I would think Paton but not sure who else?  Not Davor and I think Halliday will be a key player.   Do we switch to a 4 5 1?.  Then maybe Bevis drops out.

It's a tricky one to call

Just One pint 🍺? Between you Now That’s blethering 🤔 

Hopefully the pitch has some time for repair after the County game.

I didn't notice it really at the game but the pitch looked like a ploughed field when i watched the highlights.

Given the amount of money we've put into it, its a small worry.

Feel like we say this a lot and altho it’s not a must win for me, a win would make a huge difference to kicking on our season and getting away from that play off position. I have a sneaky feeling livi might start picking points up around the bottom so we need to bridge a gap between the bottom two asap 

3 hours ago, Dossertillidie2 said:

Feel like we say this a lot and altho it’s not a must win for me, a win would make a huge difference to kicking on our season and getting away from that play off position. I have a sneaky feeling livi might start picking points up around the bottom so we need to bridge a gap between the bottom two asap 

Martindale couldnt even get points on his Tesco Club Card.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, smiddy said:

and nicholson on after 60 mins to give him a bit of game time  before morton  mind cup run = £££££££££ and thats what we need

Yup... will definitely need freshened up for cup tie.  Maybe give Young Devine a start ahead of SOD. But can worry about that after tomorrow 

Big game, would take a scrappy 1-0 to the good guys. I don't envisage too many changes from Saturday's lineup although maybe we'll see more minutes for the subs as it was quite a physical game v Killie. Imagine Miller might start one of the matches this week at least as you say grizzly. Wonder who'll be first to get the Jordan White elbow treatment tomorrow... COYW

8 minutes ago, mothman said:

Big game, would take a scrappy 1-0 to the good guys. I don't envisage too many changes from Saturday's lineup although maybe we'll see more minutes for the subs as it was quite a physical game v Killie. Imagine Miller might start one of the matches this week at least as you say grizzly. Wonder who'll be first to get the Jordan White elbow treatment tomorrow... COYW

Probably poor Paton after the assault on him on Saturday from Killie centre half.  Didn't realise it was that bad until I saw highlights 

just hope somebody/ anybody cements that wee dhanda (or whatever his name is ) he strutted about the park up there in the last game like messi,  get him smashed right away and he wont be intrested, feart he will get injured and hertz drop him like a hot tottie , then big shite sent packing for WWE elbow smashing , then the scrappy o/g and we win 1-0     3 points in the bag, what was all the fuss about :)

14 minutes ago, smiddy said:

just hope somebody/ anybody cements that wee dhanda (or whatever his name is ) he strutted about the park up there in the last game like messi,  get him smashed right away and he wont be intrested, feart he will get injured and hertz drop him like a hot tottie , then big shite sent packing for WWE elbow smashing , then the scrappy o/g and we win 1-0     3 points in the bag, what was all the fuss about :)

Is he still there? Thought he got transferred or is it one of those PCAs?

1 hour ago, grizzlyg said:

Probably poor Paton after the assault on him on Saturday from Killie centre half.  Didn't realise it was that bad until I saw highlights 

It's should have been a yellow card at least. Shocking challenge.