Aberdeen v Motherwell 14/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

Just now, couttsy said:

Is there a single one amongst us that still thinks we’ll get 3 points tonight? Hope I’m wrong but I would take a point right now and head down the road.

Not with the way we continually leak goals unfortunately. And Kelly is fast becoming an absolute liability. 

1 minute ago, couttsy said:

Is there a single one amongst us that still thinks we’ll get 3 points tonight? Hope I’m wrong but I would take a point right now and head down the road.

We'll do very well to get a point. A fantastic start but then seemed to crumble. No leader on the pitch. If we lose this after being 3 0 up then serious questions need to be asked. 

4 minutes ago, couttsy said:

Same, If offered a draw now id rip your hands clean off 😂

1 minute ago, MJC said:

This could finish 6-5 to Aberdeen and the trumpets in our support who still to this day look back with fondness at our last 5-6 loss to them in 1999 would be chuffed to bits. :rolleyes:

HT 2-3

Seriously ? You know people who look at that with fondness ? Really ?

• Like 1

I'll take that at half time. In and regroup and hopefully regain some composure ahead of the second half. We're still ahead albeit by a thin margin. If we can get the ball to Vale's feet and set the Bair off on a run there's goals in this side.

5 minutes ago, couttsy said:

The tide has completely turned due to an experienced manager having the tactical wherewithal to change things and ours again having the inability to react to affect any sort of meaningful change when the tide turns. So predictable. 

• Like 1

Just now, wellup83 said:

I'll take that at half time. In and regroup and hopefully regain some composure ahead of the second half. We're still ahead albeit by a thin margin. If we can get the ball to Vale's feet and set the Bair off on a run there's goals in this side.

True let's be positive. Come on ye well!

Just now, AllyMax said:

Seriously ? You know people who look at that with fondness ? Really ?

Yes.

”it was a great game of football”

”pure entertainment”

”I’d much rather lose 5-6 and be entertained like that than win 1-0”

Just some of the quotes I’ve heard about that game in ‘99.

1 minute ago, Mootherwell86 said:

Our back 3 and Goalkeeper continue to shoot us in the foot at every opportunity. Never seen a team so poor at set pieces.

Time after time, I can guarantee that Kettlewell still won't drop any of them. 

Well I'm flicking between two games, this one and Sunderland at Huddersfield. This is definitely the most entertaining!  Sunderland 1-0 down looking worse than the Well on a bad day! Let's regroup and save this one. Hat Trick for Bair should do it!!

2 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Time after time, I can guarantee that Kettlewell still won't drop any of them. 

You were quiet for the first half hour though, so that was good. Bet you canny wait for them to score again. 

• Thanks 1