Aberdeen v Motherwell 14/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

Not the result I hoped for but that was a very entertaining match and a great advert for Scottish football in general. Good football, thrills and spills and some great goals. Reminds me of the 6-5 game between the sides back in the day. Bring on the Jambos. COYW

• Haha 3

3-0 up and not winning is unacceptable.

Getting pegged back as early and with all the momentum with the opposition and getting a point is a bonus.

VAR is an absolute scourge on the game. 

That’s my summary of tonight.

• Like 1

It just tells us what we all know, our defence is shite and the fact Kelly has nil confidence doesn't;t help the guys in front of him. Every time the sheep got a corner your thinking goal. We really need to do something with that defence.

1 minute ago, wellup83 said:

Not the result I hoped for but that was a very entertaining match and a great advert for Scottish football in general. Good football, thrills and spills and some great goals. Reminds me of the 6-5 have between the sides back in the day. Bring on the Jambos. COYW

I see what you did there. :wink:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, wellup83 said:

Not the result I hoped for but that was a very entertaining match and a great advert for Scottish football in general. Good football, thrills and spills and some great goals. Reminds me of the 6-5 have between the sides back in the day. Bring on the Jambos. COYW

Careful MJC will have a few words for you 😉

Don't really know what to make of that,to be 3-0 up then happy enough with a point is pretty grim.the big concern throughout the whole of january was our forward options but there doing there bit and its our backline thats let us down again,the sooner we see the back of the majority of them the better.

I’d have taken a point a kick off so not completely gutted. Three up after half an hour though, so it is a bit of a sore one.

Aberdeen used to be a tough place to visit, so a point is something, but not sure if our rivals will find it as difficult. We obviously lost our way after the two quick goals to bring them back into the game, but some credit has to go to the side for staying in the contest in the second half and almost snatching all three points. Still seems like a bit of a missed opportunity though.