Motherwell v Celtic 25/02/2024

SteelmaninOZ

2 minutes ago, Pepper said:

An absolute shambles at the left side of the deference since McGinn moved over and Blaney came on.

Utter utter dugmeat.

How The Fuck

The manager threw away the draw with those changes. 

• Like 1

Just now, wellfan said:

Absolute bedwetting shitebags. Isolating Bair up front and changing the defence invited them on. Ridiculous.

It’s like watching the same film over and over and expecting a different outcome with us and the Old Firm. We just can’t help shoot ourselves in the foot. 

Blany caught standing still at least twice since he came on giving them the run of that wing with short balls. Fucking pathetic defending.

• Like 1

Can't fault the manager for making changes when he did, they were badly required... But fuck me it shows how light we are in quality. Butcher and Blaney are horrific defenders, and Shaw genuinely looks like he doesn't know when or where to fucking run let alone what to do with a ball.

Onto Livi for more bantz.

Just now, Wellsince1976 said:

You must have been wetting yourself when Celtic scored, so you could come on and rant and rave your usual anti Kettlewell drival. 

It's drivel. And I think you'll find I am not alone in calling out the managerial mistakes that have cost us the draw. 

1 minute ago, Inflato said:

Can't fault the manager for making changes when he did, they were badly required... But fuck me it shows how light we are in quality. Butcher and Blaney are horrific defenders, and Shaw genuinely looks like he doesn't know when or where to fucking run let alone what to do with a ball.

Onto Livi for more bantz.

SK getting pelters for subs but more down to the performance of the  players coming on. Gent and Divine were knackered. Vale had lumps kicked out of him. Casey was struggling with injury. Miller was also tired. Butcher and Blaney just didn’t perform up to standard 

6 minutes ago, thewelllfan said:

Those subs are absolutley comical. Mugabi handlwd Idah pretty well for the most part and he puts Butcher on. On the Manager once again.

At least theres a little something to take away from toay, Bevis is a good defender most games and today i think he was great 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, texanwellfan said:

SK getting pelters for subs but more down to the performance of the  players coming on. Gent and Divine were knackered. Vale had lumps kicked out of him. Casey was struggling with injury. Miller was also tired. Butcher and Blaney just didn’t perform up to standard 

No pelters from me Tex, I agreed with the changes and Butcher and Blaney were obvious / the only choices. The problem is they are genuinely terrible. Shaw is just pointless, like genuinely pointless.

3 minutes ago, Villageman said:

Shaw on offers nothing at all. Change Devine and Gent when no need to do so. They were coping with the Celtic pressure. Once again SK decisions and tactics at fault. The saying goes "only a fool makes the same mistakes and expects a different result,

Devine was absolutely done. He got away with 2 or 3 just before he was subbed.

• Like 1