Rangers v Motherwell 02/03/2024

SteelmaninOZ

11 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Am I only one on here that doesn't have a birthday today? ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

It was all of our birthdays today. It feels that way anyway

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MJC said:

Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll both be as delighted as every other โ€˜Well fan is tonight.

Incidentally this is the first time since these forums came into existence, firstly as welltrust.net and then steelmenonline that a league victory over Rangers has been discussed and celebrated. A big day all round!

Holy shit, makes me feel even older.

18 minutes ago, MJC said:

Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll both be as delighted as every other โ€˜Well fan is tonight.

Incidentally this is the first time since these forums came into existence, firstly as welltrust.net and then steelmenonline that a league victory over Rangers has been discussed and celebrated. A big day all round!

Does this man have no shame, gloats at every defeat, predicted one here, even at half time and then has the temerity, to come on and declare his love for all things Claret and Amber, I just don't know how he has the neck to do it.ย 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

100% correct, or a game against some European cunt no ones ever heard of or could even spell.

That pisses all over getting beat 0-3 on agg against Panathinaikos in thr CL qualifiers.ย :nod:

1 minute ago, Wee Dougie said:

Does this man have no shame, gloats at every defeat, predicted one here, even at half time and then has the temerity, to come on and declare his love for all things Claret and Amber, I just don't know how he has the neck to do it.ย 

Why not just enjoy our first league win against Rangers in over twenty years? Thatโ€™s three posts youโ€™ve made since FT and every one about me. Come on man, thereโ€™s more important things to talk about tonight surely?ย 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, MJC said:

Why not just enjoy our first league win against Rangers in over twenty years? Thatโ€™s three posts youโ€™ve made since FT and every one about me. Come on man, thereโ€™s more important things to talk about tonight surely?ย 

I know I usually ignore your posts but in this case you have a point, lets enjoy the win but some folk just can't help themselves.

Football really is the craziest game to support. This time last week many of us would be in the depths of despair having fucked up against Celtic .. again and the thought of our season collapsing against Livingston and a likely hammering against Rangers. I did say before the Livi game that it would be a season defining game but little did I think we'd all be feeling like this exactly one week after that Celtic game.

Football supporting is a bloody rollercoaster.ย 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, MJC said:

The reason being you get off on one, predicting defeat after defeat, poor performance after poor performance, but after you predicted a thumping you come on and are as Happy as Larry.ย 

Ps. You did say you were not going to interact with me again, failed on that one aswell. COYWย 

2 minutes ago, robsterwood said:

Looking forward to the lack of posts about us not beating old firm too. That should put an end to that type of thread for a while.

It's been a real irritant for me. I'm from a generation where we used to give the OF a real hard time. They hated playing us but the last 21 years have been depressing in the extreme against them. Thankfully that monkeyย  being removed will lead to better times against the OF.

2 weeks before we play Aberdeen at home so we should be well rested after our efforts today. Hopefully that also means that Gent will be fully fit again. Im Assuming Slattery and Paton are out for the rest of the season but other than that we should have a fully fit squad, is that right?ย