Bottom 6 Season 2023/24

TheoBair14

4 hours ago, steelboy said:

Really?

If you look at the EPL Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal were the three bookies favourites and the last match between them was two Saturdays ago. Man City have an extremely easy run in for their final 7 games. 

I don't remember too many Spanish Classicos in April or May either. 

Difference is ALL their fixtures are known from the start of the season so pure chance if you had a Liverpool/Arsenal/ Man City winner takes all on the last day.

Ours can be manipulated to avoid that because of the split.

Hopefully a victory for us against Aberdeen, with St Johnstone and County getting beat on that first round of fixtures would pretty much secure our status. County and St Johnstone would have to win all of their games and draw with each other PLUS overcome a huge goal difference AND us not pick up another point, in order for both teams to finish above us. Of course we will have to wait and see how results pan out so obvious task is just for us to pick up as many points as we can through the last 5 games. COYW

41 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

An intriguing set of fixtures. They could make for an interesting last day if St Johnstone need to win to stay up. I'd like to have them earlier. I had expected an A H A H A sequence. 

I remember a game at Fir Park where St Johnstone would be relegated if they lost. 

We beat them 4 - 0.