Hibernian v Motherwell 15/05/2024

SteelmaninOZ

9 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Let's see how Hibs get on today against Aberdeen, but I'd be pleased to leave Easter Road with a draw on Wednesday.

A draw would be ideal and hopefully we could take advantage on Wednesday by hopefully at least getting a draw...Then hope county beat st Johnstone meaning they have nothing to play for in last game and probably rest players ahead of play off.....( and I said Kettlewell over thinks at times!!! 🤪🤪🤪)   COYW

Just now, grizzlyg said:

A draw would be ideal and hopefully we could take advantage on Wednesday by hopefully at least getting a draw...Then hope county beat st Johnstone meaning they have nothing to play for in last game and probably rest players ahead of play off.....( and I said Kettlewell over thinks at times!!! 🤪🤪🤪)   COYW

I think we'll batter St Johnstone next weekend regardless. Craig Levein is a fraud of a football manager, and I feel sorry for them having to endure him. 

20 minutes ago, wellfan said:

I think we'll batter St Johnstone next weekend regardless. Craig Levein is a fraud of a football manager, and I feel sorry for them having to endure him. 

I concur.

There were some touting him as the kind of manager we should be looking at when we were on our bad run.

He is up there with Tommy Wright in terms of what we should be looking for imho.

The game has moved on.

20 minutes ago, wellfan said:

I concur.

There were some touting him as the kind of manager we should be looking at when we were on our bad run.

He is up there with Tommy Wright in terms of what we should be looking for imho.

The game has moved on.

45 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Michael Stewart was getting tore into him last night, he can't stand him

23 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

I concur.

The game has moved on.

Is your phone in Foghorn Leghorn mode today? I say...I say boy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

Is your phone in Foghorn Leghorn mode today? I say...I say boy 🤣🤣🤣

No idea whats going on! Probably dodgy wifi! 😆😆😆

12 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

It was both funny and revealing. He was saying that Levein couldn't tell the difference between a tired and an unfit player, meaning he often ran the tired one's into the ground, which is a surefire way to injure and piss off players. 

1 hour ago, wellfan said:

Its a funny thing, I agree with a lot comments about Craig Levein. Apparently a nice guy out of football.

I thought he'd be a very good fit for St Johnstone, as they have a reputation for being dull, hard working, well organised, effective and streetwise.

2 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

It's personal with those two, they've got some kind of feud that goes back years.

1 hour ago, weeyin said:

I wouldn't be surprised by a draw, but I would be surprised if we kept a clean sheet.

It would be our first clean sheet since early February so it would seem unlikely, no denying that. Saying that Hibs are no great shakes themselves hence why a draw is the most likely outcome here.

7 hours ago, wellfan said:

Let's see how Hibs get on today against Aberdeen, but I'd be pleased to leave Easter Road with a draw on Wednesday.

After getting battered by Aberdeen today, we might be playing a managerless Hibs on Wednesday. 

19 minutes ago, wellfan said:

After getting battered by Aberdeen today, we might be playing a managerless Hibs on Wednesday. 

I'm thinking exactly the same thing. The Hibs Board aren't exactly known for their patience.

Thankfully Maybe we had a narrow miss with Nick Montgomery.

48 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

After result today we should be more confident going to easter road, a win would be magic

Oh oh oh it’s magic you know we’re going to win three in a row 

boom boom 💥 

• Haha 1