In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not convinced by the proposed right back. Would a 18 year old with no experience from Stockport really be better than Saunders?

Gannon also likes to have alot of competition for places. At the moment while we do have that at right back with Hately and O'Brien having played there already this season, Saunders is the only natural right back in the squad. No harm in a 6 month loan to provide a bit of competition and if hes any good we have the option to keep him.

Gannon also likes to have alot of competition for places. At the moment while we do have that at right back with Hately and O'Brien having played there already this season, Saunders is the only natural right back in the squad. No harm in a 6 month loan to provide a bit of competition and if hes any good we have the option to keep him.

Thats what I thought, but he said in the papers that he's a centre half. Thats clearly why Gannon wants to bring a right back in.

Fir Park Corner FC?

Apparently they have too many left backs already ;)

If someone knows 100% that he's going, and know 100% where he's going then I don't know why they don't come out with it. I don't see Lionel Blair so I'm assuming I'm not on Give Us A Clue...

Would make sense to me, he ain't a Div 1 player but his no doubt decent wage might be better deployed on a full-back and a centre half I feel.

Has great ability but hasn't always showed it, all the same has done a lot for the club and should be treated well if he indeed does decide to go.