In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, some number of 4th Carluke boys here. I'll add my name to that list.

Do I know you DundeeSteelman? It seems fairly unfeasible that I dont.

Off topic, I know but for the record I'm 4th Carluke, too.

I notice from your profile you're 21 so it's unlikely you'd know Paul as he left when I was still there about 12/13 years ago.

he was apparently on 2 or 3 times the money meldrum is getting at aberdeen.

if/when we bring in a goal keeping coach it'll be someone gannon knows from dow south. he hasn't signed anyone from scotland yet so i don't think he'll start with leighton.

If we sign leighton though we have good cover for when big ruddy leaves.

I was 21st Motherwell tae; from about from '88 through to circa '96 (I think!).

Now you're making me feel old - I joined 13th Motherwell in '76 and lasted until about '88 after managing two years as an officer before leaving (or, rather, being asked to leave!).

Which brings us back to football people you knew when you were young: I played in the same BB team as big Gravy, who can be seen fixing the Fir Park pitch at half time. Does that count?

Which brings us back to football people you knew when you were young: I played in the same BB team as big Gravy, who can be seen fixing the Fir Park pitch at half time. Does that count?

Naw 'cos he wiz pish! :P Did the two twins (can't remember their names but I'm sure they appeared on Family Fotunes {hiya Les} play for the 13th? Big cloggers!