In's And Out's

AndyRoss

Naw 'cos he wiz pish! :P Did the two twins (can't remember their names but I'm sure they appeared on Family Fotunes {hiya Les} play for the 13th? Big cloggers!

Yep - that would be the Joyces. Nice guys... and good to have on your side. They're both now cops, so still good to have them on your side!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep - that would be the Joyces. Nice guys... and good to have on your side. They're both now cops, so still good to have them on your side!

The very ones. Fuckin' huge so they were but we still pissed all over you at football. You were good at marching though :notworthy:

1st Chapelhall BB's for me. We never had the Anchor Boys then - it was the Pioneers - a quite bizarre outfit that consisted of a velvet blue bow tie, white shirt and blue jumper. On to the Junior section from there, then to Senior section and was an officer for a bit. Gregor Sanders brother I think was on the same course at Carronvale.

....and no thanks to Jim Leighton. Great keeper for Scotland but never really my cup of tea.

• 2 weeks later...

Any whispers about McGarry departing yesterday at Tannadice?

Got an email from a mate who's an Ayr fan who had heard he might be going there on loan.

I don't even know if its a possibility and what the rules are regards loan players outwith the window but that's what he'd heard.

Any whispers about McGarry departing yesterday at Tannadice?

Got an email from a mate who's an Ayr fan who had heard he might be going there on loan.

I don't even know if its a possibility and what the rules are regards loan players outwith the window but that's what he'd heard.

Nothing at all Andy. Certainly Darren Smith, McGarry, Fitzpatrick and Fraser seem well out of the picture. Of those four only Darren Smith appears to be injured.

On the subject of Ins and Outs, one of our outs from last season I've just watched is Mugger Malcolm and he was doing his usual, as the commentator put it, "sleeping" and being ripped apart to concede a very soft goal indeed. Chunky Miller was strutting about as well and quite literally standing watching play going on around him. Brisbane were dumped 2-4 by Perth incidentally.

• 2 weeks later...