In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, our monkey... excuse me, our owner is a cheap bastard these days. He wants to set the maximum salary at 120.000 €. Our recent transfers were free(players at end of their contracts), but the press says that Becali is offering 1.5mil € for FC Arges's midfielder, Tanase.

Our most expensive transfer was Dayro Moreno(2.5mil €). Sadly, he didn't confirm, and now he's missing (he's gone back to Columbia and says that he'll never come back here).

The average sum is about 500.000 € for a "normal" transfer.

We've gained the most when Radoi went to Saudi Arabia, for 6.000.000 €.

Some of last year's transfers were more or less failures (Dayro Moreno €2.5 mil - going back to South America for far less money; Pleşan €1.2 mil - demoted to the B squad; Semedo €1.1 mil - going back to his former club in Romania; Rada €1 mil - probably moving to Karlsruher SC in the German Bundesliga for far less money), so this year it's mostly youngsters like Onicaş and Ninu. Although the club is slated to buy young Romanian midfielder Cristian Tănase for around €1.5 mil.

what's de laet like? don't know much about him

In Norfolk on holiday and went to Norwich to see them play a Man Utd XI on Saturday.

De Laet played the first half at left back and the second half at centre half. Was a typical pre-season game and I don't recall him being under any real pressure. Was pushed further forward towards the end and scored the Man U equaliser.

BTW, Simon Lappin had a good game at left back in the first half, moved to left mid in the second half and had a shocker. Stephen Hughes wasn't even on the bench, must be behind with his fitness.

Not sure if anyone else saw this, but I recall he was talked about before:

Celtic hope to conclude the £500,000 capture of Stockport County's 18-year-old defender Josh Thompson within 48 hours. (Daily Mail)

Never mind eh?

Hope we can get de Laet tied up, but we need a striker! What happened to Tehoue, is he still around?

Not sure if anyone else saw this, but I recall he was talked about before:

Celtic hope to conclude the £500,000 capture of Stockport County's 18-year-old defender Josh Thompson within 48 hours. (Daily Mail)

Never mind eh?

Hope we can get de Laet tied up, but we need a striker! What happened to Tehoue, is he still around?

If it helps, I can't see them lot sticking him in your first team just yet and, knowing Jim's great admiration of Josh as a player, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to get him on loan.

Don't know anything about this guy - Gary Roberts - but Yeovil fans seem to think we are interested...

http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/news/news....NewsItemId=9868

Sounds as though he may have a few issues with current manager.

I still feel we need a right back soon - it's probably the one area of the team that I think the Romanian's will identify as a weakness.

Was on p&b since it's h/t saw a thread saying stevie hammell is heading to dundee on loan because gannon does not rate him, :P thoughts?

Wouldn't surprise me. If Gannon doesn't rate him then he'll be off. Wouldn't be too gutted to be honest. Never really showed to much improvement IMHO since he came back

Wouldn't surprise me. If Gannon doesn't rate him then he'll be off. Wouldn't be too gutted to be honest. Never really showed to much improvement IMHO since he came back

i really like hammell.i think he is a great team player and i would be sad to see him go.

Was on p&b since it's h/t saw a thread saying stevie hammell is heading to dundee on loan because gannon does not rate him, :huh: thoughts?

P&B is also a site where Falkirk and St Mirren are considered two of the best teams in Scotland. :P