Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None at all! Noody is forced to buy the kits, and there isn't much of a difference in money taken in on strips between 1 season strips and 2 season strips. I know you think it's a convenient for a quick buck for us, but that really isn't the case, we're hoping that this years kits will be 2 years, that again depends on sponsorship..

Why should noody be forced to buy? :D ..if his cousin noddy isn't :lol:

Any word on the infant kits? My wee cousin's no chuffed that I've got a top and he's no :lol:

My wee boy's the same. Looking for a kit (preferably the away one) for a 5yr old, he's pestering the life out of me, just hang off to his birthday now which is in 4 weeks. As Fritz says, if it changes again in the summer it'll be the shortest amount of time to get any wear out of a kit ever. Not great really, although I realise that Canterbury's problems have been the main issue.

Can anyone shed me some light on the Canterbury sitution regarding we cant get the strips.

I've been trying to get 6yo son a home strip and training strip before season kicked off but keep getting told in 'well shop' it'l be here end of the month- well the first time was when Cantebury were going into administration and I was told strips were waiting to be sent to shop when administrators went in but have since been into shop a few times to leave empty handed.

post-1271-1253311810_thumb.jpg

Very surprised, and frustrated by this. Have been buying CCC rugby tops for years with no probs ................. could this mean Canterbury UK have their football tops made under licence, by a cheap supplier ?

Iv never purchased any of CCC rugby tops but I always thought the quality of the rugby tops looked great. Shame this is happened but I guess there is no real solution at the moment!

could this mean Canterbury UK have their football tops made under licence, by a cheap supplier ?

Not sure but if the same problems crop up on the away strip as on the home it will be very disappointing. We know there was a problem regarding the JAXX logo on the home top and you would have thought they would have learned their lesson by now.

I remember the early days of heatsealed transfers on shirts and players had letters missing from their names due to some peeling off.

Of course todays problem may be a one off event but we won't know until the shirt goes on sale to the public.

To be fair, without the logo the top looked amazing.

Not a very good advert for the product, noted Jutkewicz with most letters missing, Sutton missing an X and O Brien missing the boxes round some letters. Craggs did find it all very amusing ight enough.