Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evenin' all. Anyone else had any probs with the new kit ? I bought a full kit for my sons birthday. It had the WELL lettering on it instead of JAXX (presumably because it was for a kid). Anyroadup, it got it's first (cool) wash today and came out with the lettering in a sticky mess of a ball at the bottom of the washing machine :D It came up clean enough and the material still looks fine, but it's now just got shadowy marks on it where the lettering used to be. Anyone else had similar probs ?

personally i want one without JAXX on it. looks a lot better with just the hoop

Lee

Would tend to agree matey, but it looks shit with the letters peeled off and the residue still on the shirt <_< If they didn't put them on to start with, I think it would look much better. Still, it's my kids shirt and he's pissed right off now :D

• 4 weeks later...
Is there an exact date for the away shirt yet? Going away for the September weekend, with quite a few Sellick supporters all buying the bumblebee, and I quite fancy spoiling their exhibition with the new well top!

Is that not the most hideous thing you have ever seen in your life? A number of the kids round our way have been wearing it the past few weeks and it just makes them look like mhanky tinkers......sorry but it does. I wouldn't wipe my dog's backside with it....

Is that not the most hideous thing you have ever seen in your life? A number of the kids round our way have been wearing it the past few weeks and it just makes them look like mhanky tinkers......sorry but it does. I wouldn't wipe my dog's backside with it....

Means you cant say you didn't see them when you knock them down with the car :whistling:

Serious question. If pink is the away goalie strip, blue is the home one then what is the green? Temporary stop gap until Ruddy gets a blue one to fit?

There isn't a "home" or "away" goalkeeper kit, it's simply decided on the opponents/assistants choice of colour. Ruddy will be in the Pink ( :lol: ) soon

There isn't a "home" or "away" goalkeeper kit, it's simply decided on the opponents/assistants choice of colour. Ruddy will be in the Pink ( :lol: ) soon

Ah gotcha. Cheers! Poor Ruddy. With having the blue and green shirt I didn't think the pink one would see the light of day again.

I take it the shop will be stocking the blue one at some point Dave?