Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to admit, I like the new away kit.

At least the wee fella and my nephews kits are likely to be the same! The nephew's kit has the club badge edging over the fabled hoop spoiling the whole look of the shirt imho. Hell, if the material was similar to the Canterbury offerings available in Sports Direct just now I'd make a kit purchase for the first time in a long, long time. As fussy as I am, I'd even purchase the full kit if both the top and shorts are the same colour...

CRACKER! Listen to the whiners on here the strips will make ma belly look big!

NO YER FAT MAKES YER BELLY LOOK BIG :P

Dont worry all the standing up and down reaching up and cheering every goal this season will soon move a few pounds off.

Cracking strip well worth the wait. Slightly better than our friends from over the water that away strip is a total joke :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

Speaking as someone who would have preferred a white away kit with a claret and amber band- there is a great picture of St John wearing one like that from the early 1960s- I have to say that new away shirt looks the absolute dogs,smart as hell and I just have to get myself one.

As others have mentioned it's like the claret one we played in against Dortmund,white shorts like that old strip would have been smarter.

Really like it but if it's the same material as home I won't be buying it, mines is all pulled. Poor quality. :rolleyes: shame, best Well top for years.