Paul Quinn

garethgardner

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure it'll be that high a fee, all the talk has been about £350,000 which is still not too bad.

It might be that including all the add-ons, but even then I'd be dubious.

Hope its true though!!

Take the money and run.

Sums it up.

... and well done to Boyle et al if they manage to get that kind of figure for him.

The good thing about Porter, McCormack, Clarkson etc leaving (aside from the fees) is that if they are any good down there, then the clubs profile (esp in terms of player development) will shoot up.

This will lead to increased transfer fees and also better chances of us landing players as they will see it as a good "stepping stone".

I'd hang out for more money. 750K is nothing for the Coltness Cafu. Are you lot serious about letting him go? :P

Are you related to Coach??!!!!

To be honest, Paul Quinn has always struck me as being a nearly player. Solid in the teckle, but his distribution was quite often, for a professional footballer, dreadful. I do believe Mr Gannon will get someone in who can tackle every bit as well as he can pass.

Especially as we have a ready-made replacement in Saunders.

That is a ridiculous statement!

Yes, what Cardiff are offering is good money but how can you say that a young lad with a handful of games under his belt is a "ready-made replacement"?

I forgot you see at the reserve games over in the States!