Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

very poor show from the team tonight.

poor show from the well fans as well, less than 200.

if we beat st mirren i will not give a france.

if anyone knows the old boot who grassed in me and wellayrshire for having a snout at halftime can you give her my best wishes. even although you went down and got the stewards and explicitly tried to get a couple of good well fans who had travelled 300 miles to support the team chucked it doesn't make you a bad person.

BOOT!

any time the old speccy cow comes down to the metropolis i'll buy her a drink. :lol:

:ph34r: I had one at half time next to the police and they said nothing. But aye, she sounds lovely.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again why should we have to its a forum where we post short comments if people are that thick that they need commas and full stops to understand small paragraphs then tough when you are speaking to someone in the street do you stop mid convo to add commas and full stops no so why should we do it on here

:ph34r::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Easily the most retarded thing I've ever read on this site!

Actually, probably the most retarded thing I've ever read ANYWHERE!

Wait, maybe that's an over-reaction, let me read your point again...

again why should we have to its a forum where we post short comments if people are that thick that they need commas and full stops to understand small paragraphs then tough when you are speaking to someone in the street do you stop mid convo to add commas and full stops no so why should we do it on here

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Retard!

Poor result to be out the cup, by the way.

Punctuation tends to do the job with written speech that pauses and tone of voice do when you're speaking. You don't speak in one big non-stop sentence, otherwise people would find it hard to understand you, so why would you write that way?

Or are you Ina from the 8.10 sketch on Clyde 1? :ph34r:

if anyone knows the old boot who grassed in me and wellayrshire for having a snout at halftime can you give her my best wishes. even although you went down and got the stewards and explicitly tried to get a couple of good well fans who had travelled 300 miles to support the team chucked it doesn't make you a bad person.

BOOT!

any time the old speccy cow comes down to the metropolis i'll buy her a drink. :D

Agree with the first part of your post, not so sure about the second part. You should have just let it go and went for a fag down the stairs. ;)

What? Of course it is. We got beat by a team of guys who are more suited to tossing the caber and can only play the long ball. We are a better team, we were just shite tonight.

Thats twice we've played them with an extra time lumped in , there hasnt been any gulf and they are a midtable SFL1 side.

Only hope Wee Broon is careful when casually hinting to them, with a caring arm around the shoulder that last night wisny good enough or they'll be queuing up at John Boyles door wanting him out.

Well played to folk that took the time and made the effort to get up last night , spoke to some who were up again for work at 6 this morning after getting to bed at 3 oclock. One for the players to ponder if they have any training today under the more enjoyable regime.

BOOT!

any time the old speccy cow comes down to the metropolis i'll buy her a drink. :D

the old boy done you ;)

ha ha, just remembered that. Fucking belter!!

Last night was a fucking joke of a performance, total and utter joke. As others have said, the season is now virtually over for us. Nae chance of europe, nae chance of relegation and nae cup run. Depressing.

Spent a cunting fortune going up there as well as being talked into sticking a bet on a 'well win. No excuses whatsoever, playing on a Saturday and then a Monday is unusual but not something to moan about. As far as I'm aware, it was us who decided to play last night because any replay would have been played tomorrow.

.....and for the boys that dont undertsand the need for a wee bit of punctuation ;):D:lol:

ha ha, just remembered that. Fucking belter!!

Last night was a fucking joke of a performance, total and utter joke. As others have said, the season is now virtually over for us. Nae chance of europe, nae chance of relegation and nae cup run. Depressing.

Spent a cunting fortune going up there as well as being talked into sticking a bet on a 'well win. No excuses whatsoever, playing on a Saturday and then a Monday is unusual but not something to moan about. As far as I'm aware, it was us who decided to play last night because any replay would have been played tomorrow.

.....and for the boys that dont undertsand the need for a wee bit of punctuation ;):D:lol:

the team were up on sunday and had a nice sleep, then on the monday sauna and a rub down followed by that keek on the park ;)

Utter dross from us last night.

Starting with 1 upfront against an average Division 1 team is a bit of a joke, we should be taking the game to them not trying to contain them and sneak a goal.

Just about every player was terrible, other than Murphy who did well when he came on and Lukas, despite being injured for just about the full game.

Sutton laughing at the chant for his brother was brilliant and the bus was a good laugh, although it was a looooooonnngggg journey home. Tired doesn't do justice to how fucked I'm feeling the now.

Mon the beetroot.

Seen more atmosphere at a reserve game when they used to play at Fir Park, although we did get a few songs going. I'm almost surprised as many 'Well fans made it up there as they did considering the circumstances, timing etc.

They scored twice, we didney, that's fitba.

;)

NEXT

:D

Was fun to run into you 3 at the services, Teacakes went down a treat and well, the beetroot didnt ;) Hope trafficlight isnt a pickle lover or we could have a whole new debate on the cards.

Wisnae as good as driving past two bare arses in the middle of the A9 and then looking across at Neil saying: "Wis that Alan and Iain!?" :D

Game was crap, banter was superb. As was the scran at dinner.

I've got a caffeine hangover - had two large, extra strong coffees and two cans of Red Bull on the drive home.

The gap between the first division and the SPL is non existent. Most of the teams in the top half could easily compete in the SPL.

Inverness showed they are a good side at Fir Park and have a bit of pace with Imrie.

Sounds to me like the players were sucker punched by two goals.

Football can be pish sometimes eh!

Just in from the game, that had to be one of the most underwhelming Scottish Cup I've ever been to.

Thought Brown wouldve started with Sutton and Jutkiewicz due to Inverness being a physical side. Was it a 4-5-1 or a 4-3-3 with O'Brien and Humphrey supporting Jutkiewicz? It never worked either way anyways. I'm going to be polite and just say it was very much a frustrating night.

I think Inverness were very average but they were better than us by putting the ball in the net so therefore deserved to get to the next round.

I saw it as 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1.

Lukas was up there end on his own in the first half. Why we didn't go two up front I don't know. Why we changed the team from Saturday I also don't know.

Reading back on this thread is comedy gold though. Some high emotions running last night.

Similar to fans at the game. We are truly a starnge bunch. Saw TWO differnt barneys between the fans at the game and that was before we were even getting best.

I'm sure one of them was when an older guy took offence at Mo Malpas getting slated!!!

Just home. Inverness are the most frustrating team in Scotland, very hard to break down. That's why they're mid-table 1st div cos they can't play teams who they should take the game to.

Murphy and the Duke get pass marks from me....Broon doesn't, we simply had to start Sutton due to the physical nature of Caley....was men against boys without a doubt. Got bullied off every ball.

Hate Motherwell fans after a defeat....thought it was out of order when the players were clapping us and a few fans down the front were sticking fingers up and making wanker signs. Aye we were pish but fuck sake

Just home. Inverness are the most frustrating team in Scotland, very hard to break down. That's why they're mid-table 1st div cos they can't play teams who they should take the game to.

Murphy and the Duke get pass marks from me....Broon doesn't, we simply had to start Sutton due to the physical nature of Caley....was men against boys without a doubt. Got bullied off every ball.

Hate Motherwell fans after a defeat....thought it was out of order when the players were clapping us and a few fans down the front were sticking fingers up and making wanker signs. Aye we were pish but fuck sake

I couldn't believe it when we started with a 4-5-1 formation, the Duke was left isolated with no support from midfield.

We were very flat last night, Inverness chased everything, harrassed us at every turn and deserved the win. Hopefully we can take a leaf out of their book and play with a bit more passion on Saturday.

Only good thing last night was Johnny foxes bar after the game - open 'til 3am!

I saw it as 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1.

Lukas was up there end on his own in the first half. Why we didn't go two up front I don't know. Why we changed the team from Saturday I also don't know.

Reading back on this thread is comedy gold though. Some high emotions running last night.

Similar to fans at the game. We are truly a starnge bunch. Saw TWO differnt barneys between the fans at the game and that was before we were even getting best.

I'm sure one of them was when an older guy took offence at Mo Malpas getting slated!!!

What was the one up the back about? The bearded guy seemed quite offended.