Ict Away: Re-scheduled For Mon 18th Jan (3rd Time)

Stuarty

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, if it ain't, I'll eat my hat.

Think you should eat it anyway :rolleyes: I'll sponsor you.

If like Skaville, you've seen no real change in the weather since Thursday what chance "OB" giving the go ahead for Tuesday ? Besides late night conditions on the A9 will be more a danger to public safety that early evening ............ as we both know.

Hmmm, it's a strange one. Just as they called it off for today, the snow stopped and the sun started shining. We've had a couple of days of that now and there's no sign of snow. I'm fairly confident this game will go ahead :rolleyes:

PS - I have no clue where Skaville is!

Hats off to my three mates- Gippo, Big Albie and Dave Waddell. All travelled up to Snecky even though the games off. Feckin nutters.

Just had a call from Big Albie - been on the piss since 1.00 o'clock - mental local Snecky pubs with guys playing acoustic "smoke on the water" etc. and then heading off to Johnny Foxes for the rest of the night. Jammy gits. These boys are the salt of the Motherwell FC earth. Have a good night guys. Wish I was up there with you. :lol:

Is the game still on at the present moment?

Haven't heard anything saying otherwise as yet. According to some of the forecasts the temperatures are due to rise considerably overnight tonight From -12C currently to a comparatively balmy 2C and isn't meant to go below freezing again until Wednesday night.

The Inverness boys will know better than me though if that's actually the case.

If the pitch and stands were apparently fine on Saturday then they should be better still by Tuesday.

Just got to wait and see I suppose.

Hats off to my three mates- Gippo, Big Albie and Dave Waddell. All travelled up to Snecky even though the games off. Feckin nutters.

Just had a call from Big Albie - been on the piss since 1.00 o'clock - mental local Snecky pubs with guys playing acoustic "smoke on the water" etc. and then heading off to Johnny Foxes for the rest of the night. Jammy gits. These boys are the salt of the Motherwell FC earth. Have a good night guys. Wish I was up there with you. :huh:

Cheers Ken, wish you could have made it.

Just back. What a night, absolutely belting atmosphere in Snekky. Love the place.

As for the game on Tuesday......... Pavements and car park at the stadium appear still untouched so I'd be pretty surprised if the game went ahead. City centre pavements were fine, no probs with the roads but more snow forcast for start of week.

Inverurie all over again.

Albie

Crap, I was hoping it might go back to a weekend date.

Looks like Inverurie all over again destined not to get to this one either.

What's the dates for the 5th round?

If the tie hasn't been played by then, that's the only chance you've got of this being rescheduled for a weekend.

Doubt it'll drag on that long though.

From the SFA.....

Further 4th round postponements

Monday, 11 January 2010

The Active Nation Scotttish Cup 4th round card for the weekend 9th/10th January fell victim to the weather with many of the games being postponed due to frozen pitches and safety concerns around the stadiums.

The following ties were rescheduled to be played this week but many have fallen victim to the weather again. Please keep referrring to this article to keep up to date on the state of play with this week's games.

Tuesday 12th January 2010

Kilmarnock v Falkirk- OFF (failed police safety inspection)

Greenock Morton v Celtic- OFF (frozen pitch)

Forfar Athletic v St Johnstone- OFF (frozen pitch)

Ross County v Inverurie Locos- OFF (frozen pitch)

Inverness CT v Motherwell- pitch Inspection today 10am

Albion Rovers v Stirling Albion- pitch inspection (tbc)

Livingston v Dundee- pitch inspection (tbc)

Wednesday 13th January 2010

Ayr United v Bechin City- pitch inspection (tbc)

On the Official Site now as well . Game off till next monday

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/index.php?op...&Itemid=133

the Caley Thistle Website has the following

ICT v MOTHERWELL

Following a pitch inspection at 10am this morning, it has been agreed to postpone the match due to the pitch being frozen.

The game will now be re-scheduled for Monday 18th January with a 7.45pm kick-off.

Tickets can be purchased online by visiting www.eticketing.co.uk/ictfc, calling 01463 222880 option 1, option 2 or by visiting the stadium Ticket Office.

Tickets are priced at:

Adults - £14

Concessions - £10

16's and under - FREE