Offside Goal

maxywell

why is it that decisions like that always seem to go against the diddy teams.is it cos the refs are shitting themselves at making a mistake against the OF and all the media attention that goes with it or that all refs are tims or h**s.i'm glad i wasnae at the game cos i'd have been tempted to run on and give that prick linesman a punch in the face.

having said that we were the better team and that was possibly our best performance of the season.not many teams have more possesion and shots on goal than 1 of the OF.very annoying dropping 2 points to a shit decision.the ref was poor throughout and seemed to get alot of 50/50s wrong but we should still have defended the goal better.reynolds has to take responsability for the mistake rather than look for someone else to blame,completely his fault and he lost his composure after that with a few nervy moments.

why is it that decisions like that always seem to go against the diddy teams.

Because most of the games we see involve the 'diddy' teams. If we watched 90 minutes of Rangers or Celtic every week, we'd likely see as many duff decisions against them, they just don't 'matter' so much because they usually win regardless.

IMHO our officials aren't biased, they're just mince.

Because most of the games we see involve the 'diddy' teams. If we watched 90 minutes of Rangers or Celtic every week, we'd likely see as many duff decisions against them, they just don't 'matter' so much because they usually win regardless.

Agreed!

Just watched a replay and everyone inside FP except the linesman and ref know that it was a legitimet goal, rangers players never even appealed for off side. When are the SFA going to wake up to the fact there is a need for profesional referees and the use of tv to take away any injusitices. if the "goal" was scored against us would the linesmans flag have gone up??

You are right for the most part and I don't go along with the Masonic conspiracy theories but I think there have been individual referees in the past and perhaps even in the present that had certain sympathies....

very much doubt it, worst refereeing performance ave seen in a long time! which is very surprising in our country. Referee really frustrated me tonight, how many times was O'Brien fouled and nothing was given?! How come Rangers weren't penalised with handball decisions. They touched the ball with their hands more than Ruddy for fuck sake!

Joke of a performance.

I cant agree, yes they are mince but that decision is unforgiveable and nothing but cheating. Look at the screen print on the match chat page,Craigan is more than a yard inside the 6 yard box,the linesman is pretty much in line with him + Forbes/Lukas is FURTHER BACK than the linesman is, the guy isnt even fully inside the 6 yard box so someone please explain how a guy who is trained to make those decisions every week cannot see its onside??

nothing will be done about the standard of reffing until something is done to highlight it to the media,sfa etc.this might sound a bit daft but if someone had threw something at him or hit it would bring attention to it.not just in scotland but the uk.not condoning such behaviour :notworthy: but it would bring attention to it rather than it being forgotten in a few weeks.

A crazy decision again but not surprising from that wee linesman. The oompa-loompa is one of the worst officials in the country. Every time we have him for a game I'm expecting some ridiculous decision.

Poor one tonight and all the more gutting considering we didn't win the game after such a good performance.

Looking at that still - might it have been Crags who was offside - couldn't tell from where I was sitting in the Cooper.

Nah my friend - the lineo has given it against Forbes!

However, just for the record, here's the still the proves Crags was onside!

post-113-1265844213_thumb.jpg

A crazy decision again but not surprising from that wee linesman. The oompa-loompa is one of the worst officials in the country. Every time we have him for a game I'm expecting some ridiculous decision.

Poor one tonight and all the more gutting considering we didn't win the game after such a good performance.

Totally agree, I don't think I've ever been so incensed at anyone and all that wee prick does is laugh about it, I would never condone any actual physical retribution but I'm just relieved that he doesn't have to go near the top end of the East Stand I fear he'd get draggedin and never be seen again.