ONeils40yarder

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fairly new Irish team.

Would be ideal for me-- Sporting Fingal's stadium is about 20 mins from my house :)

(Although I'm on holiday in Portugal for the first leg -- how pissed off would I be if we played them away first...)

Free digs then Tamy? :)

I think I do not understand the meaning of the question entirely. Would you explain it more precisely, because I probably take the translation too exact and that is probably meant quite different. imsorry-001.gif

I see the link, but I must be daft because I cant figure out which teams are the possible ones we could draw.

the teams on the right hand side under 2nd qualifying round are the teams we can get,we're seeded so the teams on the left don't matter until the 3rd round when we won't be seeded so we'll get somebody fae the left side.

looking at the lists, their is teams in we can beat in each phase :) maybe just maybe well for group stages :D

Can see us easily getting past the 1st round we are in but after that most teams are a class above us as was proved in the Steaua game last season.

I think I do not understand the meaning of the question entirely. Would you explain it more precisely, because I probably take the translation too exact and that is probably meant quite different. imsorry-001.gif

He means that he wants to stay at your house for free :)

Would be ideal for me-- Sporting Fingal's stadium is about 20 mins from my house :)

(Although I'm on holiday in Portugal for the first leg -- how pissed off would I be if we played them away first...)

Free digs at your gaff then :) just leave us milk, bread and guiness :D

I'm very sorry if this has been covered somewhere else in this thread or in another, but will Fir Park be ready for mid-July? Not that I didn't enjoy spending a few evenings in Airdrie last year or anything like that :)

I doubt very much Fir Park will be ready in time as they are re-seeding the pitch again. More than likely be back at Airdrie.

He means that he wants to stay at your house for free :)

Why not. It is a 2 hour drive to Stuttgart. I can also set up tents in the garden hehe And here you get good beer! :D

Thanks for all the statements. Sometimes one should perhaps not ask :)