Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I would love to have Giles to sign a new contract preferably something like Hatley's so we can hopefully we can get a decent transfer for him. If he doesn't sign I wish him the best. No point having a player that doesn't want to stay

If he gets an offer from the Championship he will be gone. The fact he is one of the few Motherwell players who have been publically linked to specific clubs down south leads me to think he will be away. I expect Reynolds and Coke to leave and hope Fraser does too. From there I'd like to see a keeper, defender, winger, and forward join us......but I think I'm being to optimistic.

Was it Skacel that Hearts had an "option" to extend / buy - they took it up, he diodn't play any games for them and punted him on. If we really had this "option", that's what we'd be doing.

What is the point in these options if the player can just say no thanks lads?

Are we given out Part-Time Contracts now? He's left St Johnstone to go Part-Time so he can concerntrate on being a Doctor.

he's been released by St Johnstone and is considering returning to 'doctoring' full time, . . . . . . unless a club comes in for him.

Falkirk are the most likely though.

I would love to have Giles to sign a new contract preferably something like Hatley's so we can hopefully we can get a decent transfer for him. If he doesn't sign I wish him the best. No point having a player that doesn't want to stay

I think Coke is a decent enough squad player but he isn't good enough to ever secure a transfer fee that was worth the cost of a long term contract.

I quite like Coke, I'd be delighted to keep him as well. He seemed low on confidence for most of the season and unwilling to put his foot through the ball. With the exception of that passback, I thought he was fantastic in the 6-6 game. Pace, power and smart enough.

coke started and finished the season really well it was just the middle part of the season he seemed short of confidence and with jennings playing like he did he found himself out the team.id like for him to stay but if he does leave and its looking like it then good luck to him.