Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I seen the same thing!

they look like twins haha

one player im upset we didnt try to get is John Rooney

He was released by Macclesfield where he made a bit of a rep for himself of being a pacey striker like his brother.

But he's turned down Derby to join the MLS superdraft

I'd be shocked if that wasn't Jennings' brother.

As for Rooney, He turned down Derby to sign on the MLS Draft System. Why you upset? If he turned down Derby, he'd have probably laughed at any offer we could give him...

I'd be shocked if that wasn't Jennings' brother.

As for Rooney, He turned down Derby to sign on the MLS Draft System. Why you upset? If he turned down Derby, he'd have probably laughed at any offer we could give him...

He's a good player from what i seen in the same form as Murphy, he turned down derby because they wouldnt offer him first team football. It would have been worth a shot. I just think he would have been a good player

I know he was a cock on sunday but wolves are in signing talks with leigh griffiths and were going to loan him back to dundee but because of there embargo that cant happen what do people think of us trying to get him on loan. apart from what he did on sunday thot he was a good player

Wankers. I'm not one to get all worked up as we usually manage to pull off a couple of decent loans/free-signings but this season's beginning to concern me a bit. We were a bit thin on the ground anyway and have since lost Gow, Blackman and Fitzpatrick, with the possibility of losing one or two others later in the window.

It's worrying that we're struggling to find any suitable replacements, even on loan - I'm assuming that clubs are starting to ask for loan fees, which we're unable to afford. It looks like we're going to have, if not now then in the summer, a situation where we're going to have to start looking to several youth players to step in and get up to speed quickly.

EDIT: I hope Craggs kick's Blackman's c**t in when we head up to Pittodrie.

Hamilton are much worse than us.

are they? maybe worse but not by much! we couldnt score past them the other week and when was the last time we even were close to taking points off Celtic (or their bigot sidekicks)

Tend to agree as they have also added a striker since then.

Our strength of the last few seasons is a solid 11 that doesn't change often with probably 2 options on the bench.

You look at the 11 that started last night and very few will think it's a strong enough starting line up plus we had no options on the bench.

I would say 1 more departure and we are in real danger.

Our season could be decided in the next 2 to 3 weeks. We need to get back on track in the league with a tough run of games. We then have a chance of a final and then we face a banana skin in the cup .... just not convinced the current 11 never mind squad will get us through this!