Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Deja vu for Jim Gannon's 'players that can play in more than one position'?

Has to be the way to go for a club like ours though. We can't afford to have 2 players for every position so we need people who can adapt and play a variety of roles.

Oh no, I'm not slating it, if anything, good to see. Its sensible and gives us different options to change it up.

I don't think I'm alone in thinking that Gannon could've been great for the club if he hadn't been such a raj. Eye for a young, talented player and for a while, seemed to be able to get the best from them and play a different style of football. If he'd genuinely intended to sit down at the club and rebuild it for 2-3 years we might've done something a bit more interesting.

Not a slating of Brown and certainly not of McCall, because hopefully he can do that. I just think it would've been interesting.

It is a solid central defender in his work behind it and having a good long scroll. It is versatile and goes well above thanks to its large size. Charge almost always make the job less bright, the more you play better opponents call him. A player very correct in all actions that are requested

Translation from the Real Madrid site about Jaime Navarro

Whit the F*** does that mean.

Just exactly what we are looking for ???

:lol:;):unsure:

David Healy rumour has a wee bit going for it ,he has been on loan at Doncaster Rovers for the last six months ,he has six months left on his contract with Sunderland and was looking to sign for Doncaster but the move has stalled. Anyway here's a link with some info...http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11695_6638991,00.html

Just read on the sky sports transfer news that humphrey is happy at motherwell even though there is interest im him from england and scotland

His own words.

"I have no intention of changing my circumstances as things stand and I need to keep working hard and help the team get some results for the new manager."

Whats the deal with this Algerian guy we have got on a pre contract. Again is that a pile of steamin' pish or have we got the new Bougherra at Fir Park?

I was reading about that today, his agent and the player never knew he was still under contract with his club so after he signed his contract with us it became no valid

What's this?

Algerian set for Motherwell

Algerian defender Salim Lazreg says he will sign for Motherwell at the end of this season once his deal with homeland club El Eulma expires.

Salim was offered a deal after impressing boss Craig Brown during a trial spell.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl...6prmd%3Divnsfdo

Algerian set for Motherwell

Algerian defender Salim Lazreg says he will sign for Motherwell at the end of this season once his deal with homeland club El Eulma expires.

Salim was offered a deal after impressing boss Craig Brown during a trial spell.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl...6prmd%3Divnsfdo

Cheers! Stick on for Aberdeen now then.