Tomorrow's Draw

Infamous Wee Grafter

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't make it through against Breidablik I'll eat my hat! :blush:

They are shiteee! and I will be very very worried if we don't manage to get a result!

I think we will be favourites to progress to the play off's though B-)

The way that Aalesund play we will have much much possession! and we will create many chances and I am sure by this time the boys will be sharper and able to take them :lol:

I think we will be lucky to take more than 100 to Norway. We have taken between 10 (Albania) and 2500+ (Nancy) to Europe over the last 2 seasons. The problem is that the away tie against Aalesund (if we get through!!) falls 1 week after the trip to Iceland. I would love to go to Aalesund but after my trip to Reykjavik it is too close time/work wise and complicated to organise travel. I would hope we could get through against Aalesund if we play them. On the face of it probably is 50-50. The winner of that tie will probably get a glamour game v Liverpool or PSV Eindhoven etc. Then you will see 1000+ Well fans travel.

As for wages of our players. They get a basic, win bonus and appearance money or so I believe. Top earners probably on around £150k+ So a decent living to be sure.

If we don't make it through against Breidablik I'll eat my hat! :blush:

They are shiteee! and I will be very very worried if we don't manage to get a result!

I think we will be favourites to progress to the play off's though B-)

The way that Aalesund play we will have much much possession! and we will create many chances and I am sure by this time the boys will be sharper and able to take them :lol:

Talk about tempting fate....

We were a whisker away from them scoring an all important away goal. I thought they were fit and passed the ball well. Lack of cutting edge + the fact we will be fitter and hopefully more clinical ourselves should see us through. But as Bliki says stranger things have happened. Broon is a wiley old fox and will steer us through - fingers crossed.

Wouldn't worry about that.... we will have new faces for the game in Norway :blush:

Not that I think we will need them! we just need to go their and play the passing game :lol: this Norwegian team have a habit of throwing away possession, if we are solid at the back and play patiently we will do it! B-)

without Coke, O'Brien and the Juke, I'm not so confident. Have to say I'm a tad disappointed Pa' hasn't manage to secure some replacements/loan deals.

have you lost some of your keyplayers from last season?

Aaelsund have just bought a Costa Rican national Player for 300 000£.

Our best player is our Goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard.

without Coke, O'Brien and the Juke, I'm not so confident. Have to say I'm a tad disappointed Pa' hasn't manage to secure some replacements/loan deals.

I am with you on that Pie. It looks as if we have replaced the GK quite well, but we need a decent creative midfielder and a clinical goalscorer to replace O'Brien and Lukas. I am sure we have tried and I know he is trying, but I also feel we are a wee bit behind schedule.

It is still 4 weeks away from the opening SPL fixture and about 6 weeks till the window closes. Getting into Europe is a bonus but the SPL is always the priority. This time last year we hadn't recruited Ruddy and Lukas didn't join us till after the SPL season had started. Plenty of time yet.

have you lost some of your keyplayers from last season?

In my opinion, others may state otherwise, we have lost 4 of our top players from last season's campaign. 2 were loan deals from Everton that expired and 2 were out of contract and moved to bigger clubs in England.

In my opinion, others may state otherwise, we have lost 4 of our top players from last season's campaign. 2 were loan deals from Everton that expired and 2 were out of contract and moved to bigger clubs in England.

Yip.

I'd take a guess that Reynolds will be one of, if not the top earner at the club now.