Tomorrow's Draw

Infamous Wee Grafter

You'd probably have spend more on a night out in your home town than we have spent on transfer fees these past couple of years. All the more remarkable what we have achieved.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh im sorry i must've missed the 2nd game where we already qualified or are you just being so disrespectful of the opposition that you assume we just have to turn up to win?

Em what? So it's disrespectful to the Icelanders that we're talking about the next potential tie? :lol:

Just because we havent qualified yet it doesn't mean we can't look ahead and discuss our potential opponents ffs. Should we just not mention them until Thursday :lol:

It's a fucking messageboard and there's always folk like you that are so negative we can't be excited about the next round without getting shot down

Oh im sorry i must've missed the 2nd game where we already qualified or are you just being so disrespectful of the opposition that you assume we just have to turn up to win?

Europe is a luxury for a 'well fan and who knows when we will qualify next so you can't blame folk for getting excited about every single detail. The game is also pretty soon, so no harm in getting arrangements ready should be qualify.

You'll probably find the Breidablik support will have one eye on the next round too. Particularly as it's much more accessible to them, they'll be discussing travel arrangements much like us.

Europe is a luxury for a 'well fan and who knows when we will qualify next so you can't blame folk for getting excited about every single detail. The game is also pretty soon, so no harm in getting arrangements ready should be qualify.

You'll probably find the Breidablik support will have one eye on the next round too. Particularly as it's much more accessible to them, they'll be discussing travel arrangements much like us.

+1

Ian-in-Oz: I'm 100% with this post & church_of_fudge. 

Everyone's situation is different. I am fortunate in that I have a job that allows me to travel and I used Airmiles to travel to Albania at relatively little cost. (Of course, I didn't wear the club colours at the game, so I rightly got the pish ripped out of me for my efforts). However, had Llanelli won, I still would have travelled. The reasons being the above, plus the fact that Albania was very much 'off-limits' when I was growing up. And I also have Welsh cousins, whom I stayed with after the away leg.

If I didn't have adequate planning skills I would be unemployed and unable to follow Motherwell. I'd imagine that there are others in the same situation here, although I recognise that speculating about others on the internet can get people into trouble. :lol:  

SD

+1

Ian-in-Oz: I'm 100% with this post & church_of_fudge.

Everyone's situation is different. I am fortunate in that I have a job that allows me to travel and I used Airmiles to travel to Albania at relatively little cost. (Of course, I didn't wear the club colours at the game, so I rightly got the pish ripped out of me for my efforts). However, had Llanelli won, I still would have travelled. The reasons being the above, plus the fact that Albania was very much 'off-limits' when I was growing up. And I also have Welsh cousins, whom I stayed with after the away leg.

If I didn't have adequate planning skills I would be unemployed and unable to follow Motherwell. I'd imagine that there are others in the same situation here, although I recognise that speculating about others on the internet can get people into trouble. :lol:

SD

0e10a20a.jpg

535a609c.jpg

08948830.jpg

ef84bd74.jpg

763deebd.jpg

cce559ac.jpg

e22899e2.jpg

some colours in there :lol:

What is the top wage of your players?

I think our midtfielder Johan Arneng earn the most with 4000£ a week. (2mill krone a year)

but most of the players earn like 1mill krone a year, and some less.

In Norway you can see how much your nabour earns a year just by looking at the tax lists on the internett.

So it's easy for The supporters of Aalesund to see how mutch our players earns a year:)

Em what? So it's disrespectful to the Icelanders that we're talking about the next potential tie? :angry:

Just because we havent qualified yet it doesn't mean we can't look ahead and discuss our potential opponents ffs. Should we just not mention them until Thursday :woop:

It's a fucking messageboard and there's always folk like you that are so negative we can't be excited about the next round without getting shot down

Im as excited about the next person about Europe & im quietly confident we can make the group stages my whole point was that when someone suggests that we can't get too carried away as we haven't actually qualified yet it does not merit some smartass doing :O

And discuss the next round all you want & get as excited as you want but if you assume we are already there then yes that is disrespectful to the Icelanders.

Maybe it's just an old boys club rule that every post that comes from someone who's not one of the boys just gets ignored or greeted with :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Im as excited about the next person about Europe & im quietly confident we can make the group stages my whole point was that when someone suggests that we can't get too carried away as we haven't actually qualified yet it does not merit some smartass doing :angry:

And discuss the next round all you want & get as excited as you want but if you assume we are already there then yes that is disrespectful to the Icelanders.

Maybe it's just an old boys club rule that every post that comes from someone who's not one of the boys just gets ignored or greeted with :woop::O:doh: :doh: :doh:

One of the boys :doh: I grew up in the highlands I dont know many on here

....and I didnt say once I assumed we were through

In Aalesund we are expecting that Motherwell will proceed against Breidablik. Everything else would come as a shock. but not to be rude, it's not the opponent that makes people wanna see the game. It's just the thought of playing in Europe for the first time, and for Aalesund FK this a historical match that people don't wanna miss.

Other teams in Norway only got 1000 and 2000 on their homematch in 2.round of Europa League. So we got a very faithful and fanatic audience :lol: