Tomorrow's Draw

Infamous Wee Grafter

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll not be going anyway, i was looking in to it but i don't get back from iceland til sunday so probably best just to give it a miss.

watching some youtube videos they look a decent side. i think pa broon might have to cook up a plan to deal with the big centre forward, maybe bring in saunders or hutchy to man mark him.

how many motherwell fans do you think will travel to Ålesund?

Cant say for sure, we took a great support to France and Wales, although these were very easy places to get to.

Think there was a decent number in Bucharest but many realised that that would be our last game in the competition.

Ive nae idea how many were in Flamurtari. :cheers:

I think once we see how many go to Iceland for the return game we will be in a better position to judge. If there is a quite a lot in Iceland then there wont be as many in Norway, dont think many could afford 2 trips in 2 weeks.

I rough guess would be a coule of hundred, no more than 500 but I could be massively wrong.

Bus to Aberdeen and ferry from there would be an absolute belter, but will no doubt cost an absolute fortune.

Numbers wise, I reckon 200 tops given the short space between Iceland and Norway, especially as most folk will want to wait to see we are definitely through before booking.

From what i've seen of aalesunds or whatever there name is they rely a lot on there target man, play the long ball an awful lot, the big fella unlike crouch has a bit of weight to him, but again in the videos i've seen of breidablik some of the defending leading up to there goals was criminal, i don't think our current tie is anywhere near done yet we have a great chance but i'm excited about the next round as it on the surface presents a real opportunity :blush:

Who is the best player on Motherwell? how much does he have in salary?

They are all very good, (so be worried if we get thru B-) ), no idea of salaries ..... I'd rather not know to be honest. Perhaps just a wee tad short of the John Terry deal I've heard :blush:

Do you think you will be playing us or Breidablik ?

Who is the best player on Motherwell? how much does he have in salary?

its hard to say whos the best player we have good players through out the squad but i wouldnt say we have a stand out player that makes him better than the rest.as for salary we dont pay money like we used to but i would guess around £2000 per week would be our limit now giving to guys like craigan and hammell and maybe 1 or 2 others

They are all very good, (so be worried if we get thru B-) ), no idea of salaries ..... I'd rather not know to be honest. Perhaps just a wee tad short of the John Terry deal I've heard :blush:

Do you think you will be playing us or Breidablik ?

Everybody is prepared to meet Motherwell, but you never know in football.

Our coach says that if Motherwell proceed, it's a 50-50 chance to reach 4.round/play-off. And he is prepered for two physically tough matches.

lol if we have ne1 at motherwell earning 2k a week i'd be really surprised and tbh nobody in our team is worth that much you are having a giraffe!!!! :blush:B-):lol::lol::lol:

no idea who the top earner is and couldn't even hazard a guess it's not the money you pay them that makes them a good player (tore andre flo) we are a team and work together that is our strongest and best attribute we fight for each other and thats priceless!!!!