Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

what the fuck is this pish all about. Hope he disnae go, but regardless what happens, as others have said, the Club will go on as always and I'd trust JB to get another decent appointment in place without going down the Gus McPherson/Jimmy Calderwood/Jocy Scott etc route. Just wish to fuck they would hurry up and sort this oot

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel cheated by Craig Brown. I feel like he has lied to us all and any trust we had for the guy has gone.

Excellent News. In the modern climate where assistant coaches can get fired at half time, it's nice to see that our management team has some loyality to the club.

If he doesn't go to Aberdeen, there's no way that he can stay as gaffer of the 'well.

He has to go.

:wank:

I don't actually mind too much about Brown leaving. Let's be honest, it was never going to be a long-term partnership between club and manager. It's been a ridiculously cold couple of months - he could be pan-breed by the time winter's over.

The thing that worries me is who we're going to bring in. Guys like Hughes and McPherson are bound to be interested... :wank: