Scottish Premiership Aberdeen V Motherwell Sat 11 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

I suspect that we'll start out in a notional 3-5-2 formation or in our favoured 5-3-2 version of it. Hopefully we'll cut out individual errors this time. Whatever, we'll need to ensure more than one outball. Will there be room for Bowman as a target man?

Based on watching the Aberdeen v Patrick cup game, it must give us some hope for Saturday, as both teams are awful if the truth be known.

It was a poor game, however, despite a late scare the end result was never really in doubt. Aberdeen are strong and well organised and out with games against Celtic they never look like losing too many goals. We will do well to take anything from this game.

Don't really want moult to miss any games, but Aberdeen away is probably the best one for him to miss, rather than a game against our bottom six rivals. Heneghan missing the st j game could be hairy, when is McManus due back?

I think this game will suit bowman, and depending on the system there could be a Blyth sighting. I'm sure we will be going into this one fired up, but Aberdeen won't be taking it easy.

Looking at this match as pretty much a free hit. Zero expectation and anything gained is a good point gained.

Heading up for it and doing an overnight. I have a feeling that the time between 3pm-4:45pm will be the worst part of my weekend...

• Like 1

Anything other than the last result please.

Looking at the run in, we play sterner opposition over the next three but potentially tougher games at the foot of the table. notwithstanding we are only 5 points at present from being top six and safe but it needs consistency we've not exhibited thus far unless you count shipping goals consistent. The financial benefit with two home games against the unwashed and currants would be extremely helpful and maybe worth incentivising the players with a little bonus. (not that I think they are worth it due to some of the dire performances).

I'm not holding out much hope of anything from Ibrox and Pittrodrie away but St Johnstone at home may get us something if we find form and keep focused. They are only 10 points better off than us over 27 games.

ICT and Accies will be ugly, cup tie type games.

Don't think Top 6 is on the cards. Partick will probably be the best of the rest. Our main concern should be getting enough points to avoid the bottom two places.

40 points ought to do it so that should be the target, 13 to go. If we could get 3 home wins up to the split that would go a long way to doing that.

Don't think Top 6 is on the cards. Partick will probably be the best of the rest. Our main concern should be getting enough points to avoid the bottom two places.

40 points ought to do it so that should be the target, 13 to go. If we could get 3 home wins up to the split that would go a long way to doing that.

Pretty much agree, the focus is making sure we're 10th and above from here on in. Whatever else happens, happens.

Looking at our record against the sides outside the top 4 I think it reads:

P - 17 W - 7 D - 6 L - 4

It's probably not really anything to crow about but it's a reasonable record against those directly around us. Beyond the confidence boost of stopping the run of defeats the Kilmarnock win was a timely reminder that there's a team there who can actually win games. Worth pointing out that Saturday was the first time we'd come from a goal down to win in almost a year. The last one was against Aberdeen at Fir Park.

I would have said that too right up until an average Ross County side went in a 13 game winning streak when we ended up in the playoff. Anything is possible with momentum.