2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

He's said before that he wouldn't go anywhere else in Scotland because of how well everyone at Mwell treated him.

He said that if he had been staying in the SPL last year before he moved he would have stayed with us and wouldn't go anywhere else but doesn't mention the future. I'm not saying he will go there it just wouldn't surprise me to see those manky bastards sign him .

MacDonald, Stevenson and Hamill may not be everyone's cup of tea but they would be welcome additions to our squad IMO. For both Hearts games at Fir Park this season, I thought Hamill put in a hard shift and tried to carry a young team. I'm surprised all 3 have been released.

MacDonald, Stevenson and Hamill may not be everyone's cup of tea but they would be welcome additions to our squad IMO. For both Hearts games at Fir Park this season, I thought Hamill put in a hard shift and tried to carry a young team. I'm surprised all 3 have been released.

Seem to be too old (and too expensive) to fit in to the new strategy at Tynecastle.

Stevenson is despised at hearts. Says a lot

from the fans? or the younger players?

Big higgy up for sale after his team get relegated, can just see him ending up in the north east dry.gif

hibs - if they can stay up,

Utd - Ciftci will be away, and i think their "support" players would majorly benefit him

It was said McCall learned form last year and players wil be given deadlne. I hope that deadline hits soon so we can dispense with rumours etc We wil lknwo who we are keeping and can focus on bringing in some players. I find it alot easier to deal with rumours of incoming players rather then outgoing possibilities.

1399911290[/url]' post='411986']

Lucky Craig Reid didn't cop the same attitude when we bounced him and then invited him back.

Bit different. Reid was because of funds and still waited on us. The tattooed fuk wit used us to heighten his profile. Fuk him had his chance now go to the lower leagues with sevco or hearts, were euro bound so bye bye.