2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Wasnt bothered by Reid staying or going up till today, he has been solid enough if unspectacular. However, I thought he was superb today,the only times I really heard Pawlett mentioned was when the commentators were talking about Reid marking him. The big lad deserves his contract

as long as SOMEONE has identified a good compitent and self assured goalkeeper we will be fine :wallbash:

Ooft, best not mention the goalie, thatll get you lynched on here according to the overreaction on the match thread to my part comment!

But aye,an actual goalkeeper next season is a must

I would guess that those leaving will be Hollis, Hutchinson and Ainsworth + some young lads. Faddy??

Craig Reid has done more than enough to earn himself a deal. He's played right back and centre midfield for us but many say his best position is centre back.

Ooft, best not mention the goalie, thatll get you lynched on here according to the overreaction on the match thread to my part comment!

Ins and Outs is a fine place to talk about ins and outs. Moaning in a match thread about a keeper who has just kept a clean sheet in our most important league game of the season is just being miserable for the sake of it.

• Like 4