2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Also think McFadden played his last home game for us last night. Hutchinson is off and so is ainsworth who has agreed a pre contract agreement with a foreign club.

Didn't know that but rumours were rife in the stands last Saturday that he'd had several offers from other clubs. I would not expect him to stay on with us.

biggest lot of shite ive ever read on here facepalm.gif

Not really... All points are valid. Bigger club, better wage, better facilities, chance to play in a proper derby match and after promotion at the end of next season probably more chance of being noticed by an even bigger team. All that and he doesn't need to relocate as its just along the M8 or a stop on the train away. Ideal if he wants to make a step up but not bite of more than he can chew. How many players have went down south in the past 10 years and not made it, can name a good few that have from Motherwell alone.

If Moore is out for the rest of the year and Faddy leaves could we be looking for another striker? Mchugh could well be off and Erwin is unproven so far.

Mark McNulty of Livingstone available for next season?

C'mon, you can't leave the Ainsworth pre-contract one hanging without more info: which country? which club?

I've also heard a player who may or may not play for us might sign for a team that may or may not be us.

Not really... All points are valid. Bigger club, better wage, better facilities, chance to play in a proper derby match and after promotion at the end of next season probably more chance of being noticed by an even bigger team. All that and he doesn't need to relocate as its just along the M8 or a stop on the train away. Ideal if he wants to make a step up but not bite of more than he can chew. How many players have went down south in the past 10 years and not made it, can name a good few that have from Motherwell alone.

are you a closet hibee,if you really think hutchy would be making a step up by going there your deluded.if hutchy stays in scotland then sadly i think it will be with sevco,though i wouldnt be surprised to see him end up at either birmingham or sheffield utd.

so is ainsworth who has agreed a pre contract agreement with a foreign club.

Never understood when people claim to know bits of information like this but refuse to elaborate them on what is basically an anonymous forum. I don't think Lionel Ainsworth is going to hunt you down for telling a few folk on a forum's transfer thread this exclusive information that you allegedly have...

• Like 1

Hutch's exit is a given and I'd be very surprised to see Ainsworth stay. I love Faddy to bits and would hate to see him play against us but his injuries are getting the better of him.

Depending on who leaves, we may have scope to bring a fair few in. I'd like to see a wee but more pace and athleticism down the wide areas, possibly from fullback, to give the likes of Vigurs options. We also need a proper midfielder to break up play and maintain possession. Half decent goalie obviously a must too.

Weeyin I couldn't care less whether you believe me or not. And I think considering its a life changing move he won't be sacking his agent anytime soon.

So why not just tell us? It's obviously not a secret given that you know.

are you a closet hibee,if you really think hutchy would be making a step up by going there your deluded.if hutchy stays in scotland then sadly i think it will be with sevco,though i wouldnt be surprised to see him end up at either birmingham or sheffield utd.

My Hibee mate says I am but that's a different story! In stature Hibs are the bigger club, who will offer more money and better facilities! They are a big city club and can offer something either of the old firm can't. Sign for Hibs you might not be on big bucks but you won't get tarred with a label.. Hutchy proves himself at Hibs it shows clubs down south he's ready to make that jump... something he can't do at a club with the stature of Motherwell. Didn't think you would need to take off the claret and amber goggles to see that!

Trumped your first comment! Utter nonsense!

A first division Hibs won't be able to offer big wages!!

My Hibee mate says I am but that's a different story! In stature Hibs are the bigger club, who will offer more money and better facilities! They are a big city club and can offer something either of the old firm can't. Sign for Hibs you might not be on big bucks but you won't get tarred with a label.. Hutchy proves himself at Hibs it shows clubs down south he's ready to make that jump... something he can't do at a club with the stature of Motherwell. Didn't think you would need to take off the claret and amber goggles to see that!

Scrap my last comment....posted before reading this!!

One word...unbeliavable!!!

dash2.gif

Trumped your first comment! Utter nonsense!

A first division Hibs won't be able to offer big wages!!

a first division Hibs will still be able to offer bigger wages than Motherwell. Never said he would be on big wages only that he would get paid more at hibs than he will at Motherwell

a first division Hibs will still be able to offer bigger wages than Motherwell. Never said he would be on big wages only that he would get paid more at hibs than he will at Motherwell

The won't and wouldn't dare dream of it. The virtually unsustainable loss in cash to Hibs will only be offset by Farmer if he chooses to steady the ship.

• Like 1

Faddy has some offers from the MLS on the table. It's up to him and his family whether they take it, however it's a payday that won't be forthcoming on these shores. If he turns it down, I expect him to be here next season, on a slighty reduced wage.

Faddy failed his medical at Motherwell last year and by all accounts would fail it again and also any other club interested in signing him.

Motherwell took the gamble because of who he is and what the club means to him. Expect to see him gracing the Fir Park turf wearing C&A next season.

Ainsworth is heading to the states. Don't know what club. Hutchinson is heading to a championship club down south. Pretty certain its Birmingham but not 100% sure.

Would have though Lionel could get more cash down south (as the MLS wages aren't great unless you qualify for "superstar" status or whatever the name is to get around the cap), but good luck to him of he wants to try his hand over here.

Randolph needs a decent Centre Half in front of him, so that one definitely makes sense!

I'm really not sure about Faddy. Last season I thought it was a big risk given our finances, but it turned out really well. This season, he has really struggled and hasn't exactly set the heather on fire. Maybe time to part ways and see if we can bring through the next young star - like Dom Thomas.

Faddy has some offers from the MLS on the table. It's up to him and his family whether they take it, however it's a payday that won't be forthcoming on these shores. If he turns it down, I expect him to be here next season, on a slighty reduced wage.

Source?

• Like 1