2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

1402771842[/url]' post='414285']

He can bite an banger. One player I would not welcome back. Great player in his time but he really didn't try a leg when Celtic came calling and he didn't treat us with any respect.

Some people grow up

Despite the Celtic strip picture, I never really held it against Pearson. He was just a Celtic daft boy with an absolute cunt of an agent. McKay was pulling the strings when Leicester were reportedly interested and Pearson stopped performing.

If he's over his injury problems, I'd love him back at Fir Park.

Burke should be a possibility for us. We ARE a fantastic team. We are the second best team in Scotland, consistently and we have the Scotland assistant manager as our manager.

Finances stand in the way but fuck me, we are a good team. Lets embrace it and expect a higher standard of player in at FP... Budget friendly of course.

• Like 2

Nice romantic sentiment there Tickle, but alas your modern footballer is motivated by the shekel (well, certainly at the start of their career). As time progresses the atmosphere and camaraderie plays more into things (McManus being a prime example). However it only goes so far (Faddy being another).

While not a huge distance from Faddy or McManus in age, I'm pretty sure he feels he can maximise his earning potential for another couple of years yet in a more lucrative country.

As much as I doubt the Burke rumour to be true I'd take him in a heartbeat. Ainsworth is a good player for us and contributes a lot but Burke is a cut above. More of an out and out winger but could create alot for us and won't go missing in games. If only there was some way we could have both, left and right.

• Like 1

That sounds like a great move for Hutch and gives him a decent shout at the EPL in the future.

Also good to see that all the doom merchants who were convinced he was signing for Rangers were wrong (again).

will help in the european games as there wont be as many needless free kicks given away on the edge of the box :nod:

Careful. I was shouted down last season when I said it was disappointing to see him repeat the same mistake in the 2nd leg that he had made in the first. Apparently I was a moaner who should have accepted we were beaten by a better team.

We'll miss him, but he needed to move on to take the next step up in his career.

Ainsworth signs on for another year..... Linky

Not Lionel Ainsworth, surely? He had 100% definitely signed for an MLS team before the end of the season.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if some the posts on here are just made up.