2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Good work keeping him here. His technically ability shone through last season and with a pre-season behind him, he has the ability to kick on and be a key player.

Shame it's just a year as I think if he stays fit and focused, he's the type of player you can make money from.

Once we get Butke in, we'll be flying.

Not Lionel Ainsworth, surely? He had 100% definitely signed for an MLS team before the end of the season.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if some the posts on here are just made up.

Not my 'I saw Frank Lampard in The Rex' post. Since then he's been released by Chelsea.....just sayin'.....

Great to hear that he's signed again - I've no doubt some of big Shaun's wages have been spent on him.

What we need now - budget allowing - is one or two new players that will allowed SMcC to change our style of play from time to time. At the moment we are the same team as last year and although I think that we have a good squad, I think that it could make it easier for other managers to set up against us as they know how we player last year.

Pardon my ignorance... What are the finer points of development fees when any of our youth products move on if any?

not sure on an international transfer like Hutch,

but pretty sure it ony applies until the end of the season in which their 23rd Birthday occured

Great to hear that he's signed again - I've no doubt some of big Shaun's wages have been spent on him.

What we need now - budget allowing - is one or two new players that will allowed SMcC to change our style of play from time to time. At the moment we are the same team as last year and although I think that we have a good squad, I think that it could make it easier for other managers to set up against us as they know how we player last year.

McFadden needs replacing. Despite not meeting expectations last season he contributed significant a to our points tally from Christmas onwards.

A forward/winger, particularly in the absence of Moore, and a centre half and we're sorted.

Someone nippy on the other wing to Ainsworth would be a nice addition however I can't help but feel McCall will persevere with ZFA for budget reasons.

I also wouldn't mind a midfield that can add cohesion to that part of the park. Individually we have a number of capable players but too often last season our midfield didn't function. I'm still no wiser as to why this was the case.

I hope Lawson comes back as a player refreshed and a revelation.

McFadden needs replacing. Despite not meeting expectations last season he contributed significant a to our points tally from Christmas onwards.

A forward/winger, particularly in the absence of Moore, and a centre half and we're sorted.

Not the complete answer, but Thomas and Erwin will hopefully take care of at least part of the forward/winger piece.

For centre half, I fully expect Kerr or Ramsden (or even Reid) to fill in there. Be surprised to see a new face.

I'd just search under Dom Thomas OTF, was a lot of talk about him in that regard. No doubt a fair bit of hearsay and conjecture but you will find one or two who know what they are talking about.

What is the deal with him? I've never seen so much chat about someone who hasn't had a first team game. NZ1VNVu.gif

What is the deal with him? I've never seen so much chat about someone who hasn't had a first team game. NZ1VNVu.gif

We didn't play him in the first team, apparently, due the fee we would owe Celtic.

However, he is probably the most natural talent in the U20s. JJ says he has "continental feet"!

1402945508[/url]' post='414372']

We didn't play him in the first team, apparently, due the fee we would owe Celtic.

However, he is probably the most natural talent in the U20s. JJ says he has "continental feet"!

Size 42?

• Like 1

I have a feeling there is absolutely no source for this claim.

Could someone provide a source please before I go back to not caring about this situation?