Motherwell V St.mirren 07/04/15

Yabba's Turd

Incidentally, a word on Josh Law. Forty right backs at the club, but he's quietly gone and made the spot his own. Fair play to the guy, he was pointed at as being a symptom of all that wrong with the club in the first half of the season, he's just knuckled down and changed a few opinions.

Could live with him as first choice right back going into next season...

• Like 2

Superb.

Saturday absolutely massive now.

Win and 1 behind Partick (as long as Celtic win tomorrow) and possibly above county.

Lose and 7 behind Partick and possibly 6 behind County.

I'll be there

Aye need to come back down to earth for this, hope to fuck Pearson is fit for Saturday as every good performance we've had since January he has been a big part of. Full squad or not we are still in a huge fight for survival, sure St.Mirren might do us a favour but I wouldn't be counting on it and anything more than 3 points at the split will be massive to overturn even in this good run of form.

Incidentally, a word on Josh Law. Forty right backs at the club, but he's quietly gone and made the spot his own. Fair play to the guy, he was pointed at as being a symptom of all that wrong with the club in the first half of the season, he's just knuckled down and changed a few opinions.

Could live with him as first choice right back going into next season...

totally agree about law since he's been playing regularly at right back he's definately won me over,i would be more than happy if we gave him a new contract.

Just watched the highlights and some excellent stuff there. Lots of movement. You can see the players are confident again an dlook like they are enjoying the games again. I think that performance tonight is on completley different level than the one we put in against accies.

I'm hoping that St Mirren are really pissed off and go beat County next Monday.

Ohhhh and hurry the fk up and get Erwin on a longer contract. I think i would even be tempted to try and keep Ainsworth unless of course Baraclough has another Marvin like player lined up who can play wide right :-)

Total rout from start to finish and if the final ball had been better and/or linesman had not flagged McDonald off when he was clearly on, it could've been 8 or 9 goals easy.

Never has a "must win" game been so comfortable and easy. More please.

Fantastic performances from so many as already mentioned. We are absolutely dinamite going forward and reminiscent of Higdon, Humphrey, Ojamaa, Law, McFadden etc at the end of season 2012/2013. I thought McManus and Laing has great games too and won everything.

Hope Pearo is ok for Saturday although I thought Grant looked more than capable in the middle when he came on.

Only downside to the evening was Ross County winning again. They are really getting on my tits..

Can only echo whats been said before, another outstanding dominating performance. Yes, St.Mirren were pish, but on this form I think we are a good test for anyone in this league. Great pace, drive and creativity, with a back four now looking cemented (although still keen for Hammell or ZFA to get back for Straker). Could have easily been 7 or 8.

It's completely contrast to a few months back, which is infuriating. If we end up going down, it won't be the fault of the current regime or team. If the league started tomorrow, I think we would be easily top 6.

Ross County is the massive test, given there form. But for me, the way we are playing, there is no reason why we can't finish the season undefeated and secure our top flight status.

Only one negative tonight. Some guy a few rows in front of me decided to give Straker a hard time all through the first half. A couple of hairy moments aside, Straker hadn't done anything to merit it tonight. Players getting a hard time when we're winning 2-0, sometimes I wonder...

I've never been a boo boy, prefer to shut up when somebody's having a howler, but I'm not convinced with Straker. The sooner we get a LB fit the better.

Really don't like to hear a Well player getting pelters, doesn't do anything for their confidence.

It was interesting that the St Mirren chairman was quite critical pre match to the fact that our league still does not have a sponsor. Probably the same thinking of our club. So you've got to wonder why these clubs still continue to back the clowns running our game. Clubs are struggling, yet additional revenue through sponsorship is being apparently snubbed.

• Like 4