2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

OOOOFT, bolt from the blue this one. 1 month deal, zero risk attached, fuck it, lets get him in behind Moult for the last 30mins of each game after McDonald tires...a Club legend and its hard not to be happy seeing him in the Claret and Amber again

...but please, please please do not put him on the wing.

Aye fuck it

Lets gie Dougie Arnott and big Phillaben a phone as well

Get them all in before the big game at Tannadice

I have also saw 2 or 3 references to him going to the MLS. I know he went over there for a trial/training, but where is it suggested that he is welcome there?

For what it's worth I think the standard is probably higher over there... (maybe)

The interview the club put up earlier he says himself something along the lines of "it's no secret I've been looking at playing in the States" but I agree there's a difference between that and actually sorting himself out with a club over there.

Either way for someone who's only signed up for a month and a half I'm irrationally happy that he's back.

I have also saw 2 or 3 references to him going to the MLS. I know he went over there for a trial/training, but where is it suggested that he is welcome there?

For what it's worth I think the standard is probably higher over there... (maybe)

Not a concrete offer, but

"I had a good talk with him at the end and told him where we were at in terms of our roster. Obviously there is no flexibility now to sign anyone but he did a good job in his short time here here, did everything he could and we will have a discussion after the Orlando game with him about what makes sense moving forward."

While there are a few star names dotted around the various teams, the general standard isn't very high. In all the years I have lived here, I haven't been able sit through a full 90 minutes of an MLS game. It just doesn't quite cut it for some reason, and I can happily watch lower division and non-league games.

A great early Christmas present. Nothing to lose by giving him 5 or 6 weeks. If he is back to anything like his best he'll be a great asset to have on the pitch, if not it is still great to have him officially part of the club again. I for one will always welcome him back to Fir Park.

As already pointed out, I see it as "see how you've been doing extra stuff here at the club over and above maintaining your fitness, how's about a wee golden handshake to say thanks and maybe we'll make that move a wee bit easier by putting you back in the shop window"

Absolutely nothing wrong with that and I don't get the negativity on here. It's evident as an employer MFC aren't an arsehole to the playing staff, especially one of it's favoured sons

As already pointed out, I see it as "see how you've been doing extra stuff here at the club over and above maintaining your fitness, how's about a wee golden handshake to say thanks and maybe we'll make that move a wee bit easier by putting you back in the shop window"

Absolutely nothing wrong with that and I don't get the negativity on here. It's evident as an employer MFC aren't an arsehole to the playing staff, especially one of it's favoured sons

We've no money to sign players we need never mind golden handshakes for millionaires.

faddy looked a bit overweight last time he was here but having seen him recently he's looking in great shape.i'd heard he had been impressing mcghee in training so hopefully we get too see some of the faddy of old on the pitch.

Defo looks slim in the official photo and if he's been impressing in training then worth a short term deal. Anyway he's a legend

Maybe I'm blinded by my love for Faddy but I don't consider this a strange signing in the slightest. It's a very astute low risk piece of business in my opinion that sends out the right signals to the young ones.

I doubt he'll feature tomorrow but the news has spurred me into getting a ticket for Parkhead.

• Like 1

Doubt there's any significant money involved. I'm guessing this also allows him to play in the u20s if he isn't getting full games, and he'll at least get one more cup run out.

If he is impressing in training, then this is pretty much a risk free move to get us through a congested few weeks.

• Like 1

Delighted. Not a bad bod to have around the place, and my favourite ever Well player. Faddy at 50% is still better than some of the shite we've been subjected to.

His last stint wasn't his finest play, but I'll never complain about having him at our club.

I also don't believe McGhee would have signed him without full belief in his fitness. Stringent management of player fitness is definitely a hallmark of his style.