2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Please god no

I well remember him greeting about our fans and saying he'd never play for us

Would just about round off a completely underwhelming, bordering on worrying group of signings this window for me.

We brought in (as usual) a manager with contacts in the lower leagues, and implemented a scoutng system to identify lower league players with potential sell on value. So all the signings seem in line with that stratgey.

Not impressed by the thought of Craig Samson, if only for the games he played agaist us.Thereare surely better options out there.

Not so sure there are..every transfer window there are lots of outfield players available but there never seems to be a great choice of keepers. Every now and then there are the great discoveries like Ruddy and Randolph etc but they are the exception. On our budget we need to look to the lower leagues but the choice is limited.

Not so sure there are..every transfer window there are lots of outfield players available but there never seems to be a great choice of keepers. Every now and then there are the great discoveries like Ruddy and Randolph etc but they are the exception. On our budget we need to look to the lower leagues but the choice is limited.

Still think there would be other options,the final 2 games we played v Killie ,I thought he didn't look too clever..
Hopefully its just a false rumour
  • Like 1

I was impressed with him when he played against us for St. Mirren and would have been happy enough if he'd signed for us when he left them. I thought he looked as though his performance level had dropped off a bit last season and I'd now be hoping for someone better. Very similar to Kello who seemed to drop away after being very impressive and whom many on here (including me) were looking for us to sign at one time.

After all the changes on and off the field the signing of Samson would be a real statement about where we are as a club. Personally I can't see it happening as there is enough guys still at the club with a good knowledge of the Scottish game tae tell the gaffer Samson is crap.

Id be hugely surprised if the best our newly appointed goalie coach can come up with is Craig fucking Samson.

Was thinking the same. The guy has been around the EPL and Championship so I hope he has more contacts than that.

Was thinking the same. The guy has been around the EPL and Championship so I hope he has more contacts than that.

It would be a strange signing. Samson would not be on the new coach radar, nor would the coach have worked with first team goalies of the standard of twardzik or Samson before. Unless it is seen as some form of coaching challenge