Scottish Premiership Motherwell V Hamilton Sat 17 Sep 15:00

Yabba's Turd

According to twitter his jersey is hung up in changing rooms, so take it he maybe a substitute!

Ah so it is, may be in the squad after all then. If I remember right all the players who have done the signing zone previously have been injured/suspended/not in squad so presumed that would be the same today.

I hope he is at least on the bench, quite intrigued to see what he's all about.

• Like 1

If I remember right all the players who have done the signing zone previously have been injured/suspended/not in squad so presumed that would be the same today.

I think you're right, however it would end up being the same culprits every week if that's all it was going to be. I'm not sure of the players' pre-match routine but I'd imagine they could take half an hour from 12.45 to 13.15 out no bother

Not sure where people are getting the idea that we are gonna suddenly pump 4 past this mob given our scoring struggles this season thus far. Nice if it happens, mind you...

Hamilton are averaging about 1 goal conceded per game this season. We might score 4, because crazy things happen in football, but it would be highly out of the ordinary.

In fact we have only scored more than once in 1 game and Accies have conceded more than once in two games so everything points to a 1-0 or 1-1 today.

Martin Canning pre-match - "The pitch looks the best I've seen it in years - that motivates you to play well."

Not the first time he's had a dig at our pitch even though it's been one of the best in the league for a good few years now.

Couldn't listen today, awesome result, keen to hear from those at the game how we played.

Away to read ma Facebook feed, it's a Louis Moult love in!

A decent derby match.

It looked like we were going to blow them away first half but we let them sneak back in twice.

I don't think it would be unfair to say we took most of our chances and they missed most of theirs.

Louis Moult finished so well today. Hope he was subbed only to prevent any recurrence of his groin problem.

Accies never gave up and wee Crawford was excellent but our midfield disappeared in the second half and the pressure on our defence was nerve-wracking.

Midfield lackedany creative spark and I wish McDonald would stop blaming others for his own failings. At one point he was asking McGhee to get Ainsworth telt. Fair enough but just concentrate on your own game, Skippy. You look unfit and your passing is poor.

Is it just me or do we look less fit than last year?

We let them back into it and it was closer than it should have been. They missed some chances but we had a few situations where the ball didn't break or the final ball wasn't quite right.

Other than Moult (obviously) I was impressed by Clay, Bowman and Cadden today.

Clay did well taking the ball in tight situations and while not as eyecatching as Cadden, did get forward to decent effect at times.

Bowman looks useful in the air and had a few decent touches on the deck as well. Good flick on for the first goal and did well to win the penalty.

Cadden was Cadden. All power, running through people, running over people. Fantastic player.

I won't say it was an enjoyable game to watch (too tense on occasions) but you certainly couldn't take your eyes off it and it was value for money...

• Like 1