Jump to content

Andy_P

2019'20 Game 10: Rangers (A)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

I've got the fear today big time.

Same here, we have went to Ibrox in the league against  crap Rangers teams compared to the current  one and been pumped, so the omens are not good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lan_Lad said:

I'm in Oklahoma. With the clocks going back in UK the game will be an hour later than usual. 

I do believe you are correct. Lol. You’ll have to excuse my error as I’ve only lived here for 30 years :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aberdeen are currently being ripped a new one, Rangers will need to match that to keep pace with Celtic. Our game can now go one or two ways. They can either rip us a new one to match Celtic, or we capitalise on the pressure that Celtic have put on the boys in blue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, underboyleheating said:

Aberdeen are currently being ripped a new one, Rangers will need to match that to keep pace with Celtic. Our game can now go one or two ways. They can either rip us a new one to match Celtic, or we capitalise on the pressure that Celtic have put on the boys in blue. 

My money  is on being ripped a new one, would love to be wrong but I honestly  cant see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3-5-2 by the looks of it, quite happy with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2019 at 8:43 AM, MelvinBragg said:

I'd go with 

Gillespie 

Gallagher Hartley Mugabi 

Grimshaw Campbell Donnelly Polworth Carroll

Cole Long

I am Stephen Robinson...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope the players are more confident that we are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BBC Scottish football website has a quiz naming the starting line ups when we last won in the league at Ibrox.........embarrassingly it was May 1997

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this on the telly? I might try find a stream for it instead of MFCTV with Rangers commentary.

 

Having said that if Andy Walker is commentating I'll just stick with the Rangers commentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reasonable formation and team, but a wee bit surprised that Scott has been dropped. We look very lightweight up front and I can't see us holding the ball up. That will put more pressure on the midfield and defence. Not saying that young James would completely transform things though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

BBC Scottish football website has a quiz naming the starting line ups when we last won in the league at Ibrox.........embarrassingly it was May 1997

It’s been a while, however, I’m sure we are not the only team to have endured such a fate. At least we beat them in the play off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

Reasonable formation and team, but a wee bit surprised that Scott has been dropped. We look very lightweight up front and I can't see us holding the ball up. That will put more pressure on the midfield and defence. Not saying that young James would completely transform things though.

I can somewhat understand the formation and the idea we need to keep it tight at the back, but a little concerned we have nobody wide for the out ball - unless the expectation is Long will play that role.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Apparently MFC TV is audio only today, if people could post links that would be smashing.

 

http://vipboxing.top/soccer/watch-38a254-rangers-fc-motherwell?l=1075063754 - not up yet but should work.

Aye, Rangers don't let us share the broadcast for MFC TV.  As it's not being shown live on TV, I expect any stream will be the Rangers TV commentary - so probably a good day for the mute button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GazzyB said:

Apparently MFC TV is audio only today, if people could post links that would be smashing.

 

http://vipboxing.top/soccer/watch-38a254-rangers-fc-motherwell?l=1075063754 - not up yet but should work.

Game is live here Not sure how long it will stay on before it's pulled, however, it is live now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Hopefully this line up is a one off. 3-5-2 is brutal. 

I wish people would get over this. 352 is not a problem in itself. Playing 352 with two right footed wing backs and immobile forwards and midfielders is brutal. But playing any formation with those kind of players leads to brutal football...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×