Great Balls of Shire

Fans back into stadiums

2 hours ago, underboyleheating said:

Are we fully open yet? Celtic and Rangers have both been given the green light for a full house, surely North Lanarkshire will follow suit? 

If we had permission for 4500 ‘Well fans last week they are unlikely to go back on that. That is enough for us.  So we are open for business.

The only outstanding point is can we sit where we want (and get a pie)?

On 8/3/2021 at 6:46 PM, ohwulliewullie said:

I assume you're totally right about indoor events with people packed together (nightclubs / gigs / theatre etc) being more risky than outdoor sports like football, especially where alcohol is involved… but perhaps part of the thinking for doing it the way that’s been announced is to give arts / culture / nightclubs a bit of a break. They’ve been almost entirely closed since the start of the pandemic, whereas sport has been able to continue, albeit partially and with restrictions in place. On the basis that you can’t / shouldn’t (yet) let everything go with no restrictions, it’s arguably fair to let arts / culture go next - this sector has probably been the worst affected. If it means I can’t get to away games for a wee while yet, I’m ok if it means gigs can re-start.

Too sensible for this place.

https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2021/08/10/dundee-cup-tickets-now-available/

We have been given an allocation of 1,000 tickets for our Premier Sports Cup match away to Dundee.

Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis, with a priority sale for season ticket holders.

Tickets will go on sale at 5pm on Tuesday. You can buy yours online through our ticketing platform here.

Adult prices are £20. Over 65s, under 18s and ambulant tickets are £10. and under 12s go for £5.

The game at Dens Park takes place on Saturday 14 August. Kick off is at 3pm.

Dundee have informed us that there are no wheelchair spaces available for away supporters.

• Like 1

How many per season ticket?

54 minutes ago, Heisenboab said:

I bought mine before 4pm, hope they don't take it back haha

Tickets bought befoer the 5pm start time are invalid. So iv heard.

I see the club have confirmed that we'll be back at full capacity for our next home game so we'll be able to see us lose from our own seats.

Quick question though, I note on the article mention of getting your season ticket delivered. I was under the impression that we were just to continue using our existing cards. Was I mistaken? 

13 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

Quick question though, I note on the article mention of getting your season ticket delivered. I was under the impression that we were just to continue using our existing cards. Was I mistaken? 

New cards for everyone this season I heard.

5 minutes ago, steelman1991 said:

Yes - new cards delivered this morning

Cheers. If they're only delivering them now, should expect mine shortly...

53 minutes ago, weeyin said:

New cards for everyone this season I heard.

A  bit confusing to say the least. Should existing season ticket holders have contacted the club to request that they be sent out, if necessary?

19 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

A  bit confusing to say the least. Should existing season ticket holders have contacted the club to request that they be sent out, if necessary?

I can only speak second hand via my dad and brother, but they were told all season ticket holders would get a new card sent out to them.

I went to collect mine on Thursday but was told the machine had broken and they were waiting on a part they expected to be delivered on Friday. It would be best to check before travelling to Fir Park to collect to save a wasted journey.

I called in the office yesterday and advised I'd normally get it sent out, they advised they would hope to be able to do that this morning, they are waiting for a part, guessing for the printer then. 

EMail sent out says if you aren't sure if it'll be delivered to phone in.

I got an email saying I've to collect mine. So did a mate who has already received his in the post.

Nicola Sturgeon has announced this afternoon that Vaccine Passports will be required at events with a capacity of over 10,000 people which presumably means our home games. 

A huge hassle for the clubs to deal with and fuck knows how they are supposed to determine that the person is using a legitimate QR code and not a screenshot of someone else's. 

Edited by Yabba's Turd
Are you 11?

6 hours ago, steelboy said:

Nicola Sturgeon has announced this afternoon that Vaccine Passports will be required at events with a capacity of over 10,000 people which presumably means our home games. 

A huge hassle for the clubs to deal with and fuck knows how they are supposed to determine that the person is using a legitimate QR code and not a screenshot of someone else's. 

Is this capacity or numbers on the day, steelboy?  I'm not sure yet of the exact wording of the announcement. How often do we reach 10,000 even against the OF?  Perhaps the club could avoid all the hassle by setting a ceiling below 10,000.

5 minutes ago, Happy Dosser said:

Is this capacity or numbers on the day, steelboy?  I'm not sure yet of the exact wording of the announcement. How often do we reach 10,000 even against the OF?  Perhaps the club could avoid all the hassle by setting a ceiling below 10,000.

Aye that would be a decent solution. 

39 minutes ago, Stevens said:

Absolute shite patter 

Political comments have no place on a football forum but I’ve seen a few pro independence comments on here which no one has commented on so best to just let it slide. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stuwell2 said:

Political comments have no place on a football forum but I’ve seen a few pro independence comments on here which no one has commented on so best to just let it slide. 

Absolutely. No political comments please. We have fans of all political persuasions and none. Please respect that. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steelboy said:

I have not posted on here for ages, but your post has made my blood boil. You are a total fucking arsehole. Take your political shit to fuck.

Edit. Just checked, my last post was 18 months ago. What a prick you are to have made me so angry.

Edited by Yabba's Turd
Steelboy being a fucking twat again
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, tintowellfan said:

Fuck off. 

Unless you are related to Sturgeon I think you are taking this a bit too seriously. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Unless you are related to Sturgeon I think you are taking this a bit too seriously. 

No. You totally lack any insight. Anyway, I am out of here again. You really need to understand that your pish has no place on a Motherwell FC forum that I want to be a part of, maybe you should get involved with one of the Glasgow scumbags, you would fit very well in there.

• Like 3