Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

I'll find out who gets pinned, at present its two newspapers who are leading the charge which despite the knowing nods and winks from a few on here who claim to have inside knowledge.

As for Reynolds, take it the PSV move has lost steam?

Signed for the wee Shire today

http://acciesfc.co.uk/

:huh:

Ruddy signed for Norwich.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails...2084371,00.html

Quite disappointed in truth but ach well, we've got Randolph now and let's hope he's just as good.

Thanks for the memories John Ruddy!

:(

Was never coming back imo as I was sure Everton were going to cash in on him.

All the best to him. Norwich have bought themselves a fine 'keeper. Fair few 'Well connections at that club at the moment.

I love that wee bit on the Norwich website. "His Everton debut......Ruddy replaced James McFadden and went on to keep a clean sheet as they beat Rovers 1-0." Funny how football works sometimes. Thanks for everything John Ruddy, and good luck in the future.

See if other players are languishing in the reserves down south surely they would be more interested in coming up here on loan when they see how it has benefitted John Ruddy this may be something we can take advantage of

I'd be interested to know if he genuinely thinks his move to Motherwell and the exposure helped him gain a job with the Canaries (60 miles away from Cambridge and his family) or if it was always on the cards due to him being on the books (despite the lack of games) with a Premiership club.

If it's the former then I hope agents down south take note and see a load with a consistent Euro qualifying club as a great boost to the career.

Heard from a Hibs fan that they are trying to replace stokes with Clarky, not sure if this has been discussed previously.

Would be gutted big time !!!

Id be delighted with that, Clarkson couldnt lace Stokes`s boots! that wld be 10 goals less for them easily.

Id be delighted with that, Clarkson couldnt lace Stokes`s boots! that wld be 10 goals less for them easily.

Would be glad to see the back of Stoke's too. Another profit made by Hibs? Who is he being linked with?

Stokes appears to be on Celtic's radar.

Clarkson was all the chat at my work in Edinburgh yesterday.

Can't see it happening myself.

Heard talk of Clarky also yesterday, but it was Jambos I'd heard and not Hibs.

Apparently we have winger Chris Shuker in on trial according to one of the papers...

Shuker, 28, signed for Tranmere in June 2006. He made 144 appearances, scoring 18 goals. He started only 19 senior games this season, largely because his style was not a natural fit for the 4-3-3 system Parry introduced after replacing John Barnes as manager in October

have seen Shuker play a couple times before, decent but tiny winger (5`4-5`6) and also right sided, strange one considering we already have Humphrey there, Id have thought we`d be looking for a left sided winger.

Shuker sounds like a natural replacement for O'Brien, plus the Tranmere connection may mean than Jennings knows him/his style of play from old. Interesting, look forward to hearing the reports from the game...

have seen Shuker play a couple times before, decent but tiny winger (5`4-5`6) and also right sided, strange one considering we already have Humphrey there, Id have thought we`d be looking for a left sided winger.

Not when you consider he hardly started a game for us last season, didn't manage double figures in terms of starts. And how many games when he came on did he make a notable impact?

Shuker sounds like a natural replacement for O'Brien, plus the Tranmere connection may mean than Jennings knows him/his style of play from old. Interesting, look forward to hearing the reports from the game...

Miles away fitness wise on Saturday...