Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

any news on the African right back Simeon Masaba? is he still on trial or away now?

Hoping for a good show from Gazapa in this weeks friendlies. When is the signing deadline for next weeks euro game again?

any news on the African right back Simeon Masaba? is he still on trial or away now?

Hoping for a good show from Gazapa in this weeks friendlies. When is the signing deadline for next weeks euro game again?

im pretty sure the deadline is this friday mate

Doubt Everton would want Reynolds.

90% of me thinks he is away, but I do think the Reynolds touting by Brown is some kind of plan to get Lukas long term.

Agreed.

Interested to see if Lukas gets a game during Everton's tour of Oz. Saw a wee clip of Moyes on SSN talking about the new strikers he has recruited.

I thought he meant one player in and one player out with no other cash from the deal to go elsewhere in the club. Not that Everton would be interested. :nod:

Thanks, that's exactly what I meant.

I've no idea if Everton would be interested, but would you think given potential, stage in career, contracts left they could be valued at exactly the same.

If either player is allowed to run down their contract and then move on cross border both teams miss out on any cash anyway.

“As for Lukas; It’s not dead yet, but it won’t happen before the European game as they (Everton) are off to Australia but it all depends what David Moyes want to do with him.”

Do we think there is still a possibility of something happening, or did CB only say that 'cause it's what we want to hear? :unsure:

Whoever had the good feeling about Gazapo was a mile oot! He was as slow as a week in the jail! Hopefully just lacking in match sharpness as he won a few good high balls and I reckon he knows where the goals are. To be fair, I don't think being the prong in a front three suited him. Would like to see him play in a two with McHugh or someone like that.

Whoever had the good feeling about Gazapo was a mile oot! He was as slow as a week in the jail! Hopefully just lacking in match sharpness as he won a few good high balls and I reckon he knows where the goals are. To be fair, I don't think being the prong in a front three suited him. Would like to see him play in a two with McHugh or someone like that.

i agree with you in the sense that he didn't look sharp enough last night frazzle but i think we have to see what he can do in the next few games weather we decide if he good enough or not. I would also like to say that ross forbes played really well last night, i thought he was a bit unlucky last season and didn't deserve the stick he got from some folk on here, i mean he scored 9 goals last season all be it in the early parts but thats more than any other midfielder in the spl maybe with the exception of davis at Rangers

I've been one of the folk criticising Forbes, but I thought he played pretty well last night and his goal was a great finish. Not too sure what to make of the midfield three last night as I don't think they were really tested too much defensively. If the three of them develop an understanding then we could be on to a winner, but I think the lack of pace and mobility in there will be exposed by better teams.

I've been one of the folk criticising Forbes, but I thought he played pretty well last night and his goal was a great finish. Not too sure what to make of the midfield three last night as I don't think they were really tested too much defensively. If the three of them develop an understanding then we could be on to a winner, but I think the lack of pace and mobility in there will be exposed by better teams.

How did itthe midfield shape up?

Forbes in front of Jennings and Lasley or more like a flat 3?

How did itthe midfield shape up?

Forbes in front of Jennings and Lasley or more like a flat 3?

It was a flat three to start with in midfield with a 'McGhee' three pringed attack up top. Plenty of overlapping by the fullbacks, esp Hammy gave us width.

I could be wrong but I thought after Murphy went off we went to 4-4-2 with Shuker right mid and Forbes Left mid.