Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/30/2026 in all areas

  1. Must say I’m missing the SPL - to have almost 3 weeks off for this utter tosh is not enjoyable . feels like we crammed in a stupid amount of games , didn’t get a full pre season and then put the breaks on for weeks for a glorified set of friendlies
    2 points
  2. Good post from Derek Watson over on P&B about the situation for anyone interested.
    1 point
  3. Nothing to do with grizzly or his jokes, but just in general I think it's a good idea to take regular breaks from posting on any forum - and the international break is as good a time as any. Then come back all guns blazing after our next 0 - 0 draw.
    1 point
  4. I can only speak personally, but you're a valued member of the forum, and those jokes do actually get a chuckle from me every now and then.
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. I dont know who the individual is , im not that familiar with the individuals on ws, i pay a 10r a month, which looks like its being frittered away. Maybe the individual could appeal to his posse and point out, we ain't a rich club. If he isn't prepared to get involved in that, maybe should give up his position? The pyros are colourful and spectacular but its costing club money , so how about reigning it in. Unlike FPE , I dont hate them although I can see why you would...I just find the whole ultra thing and some of the virtue signalling tedious, I go to see Mfc win and watch fitba, if I want a firework display, I can go to one.
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to London/GMT+01:00
×
×
  • Create New...