2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

My mate tells me that according to a R*ngers forum "Motherwell have been credited with an interest in taking Kirk Broadfoot and Jamie Ness on loan for the rest of the season".

Don't know if there's any truth in it's a possibility McCall has sounded them out in case we lose a couple at the last minute.

My Caley supporting mate tells me Ness has gone to Ross County!

Edit - and my County supporting mate is telling me they've signed Freddy Dindeleux! laugh.gif

Double edit - Ness hasn't gone to County.

Watford have accepted a bid for that high rated CB Mariappa, so Hutch could be on their radar as a replacement ....

Be amazed if he isn't, certainly suggestions of it. This will be our business today if we're doing any. Worrying.

I remember telling Hutch he would go onto play in the EPL, he then went on his long run of injuries....jinx that I am. Still he has huge potential and would be a great addition to a champioship team. But I would hope for a minimum £1m or slighlty less with add ons. I don't think Motherwell could refuse that offer.

I am AMAZED that no-one had bid for Randolph that we are aware of. As good a keeper as Ruddy, who is doing well in the Premiership.

In terms of saleable assets in order of potential transfer fee (IMHO):

Hutchison

Randolph

Murphy

Law

Humphrey

Hateley

Don't see many other as saleable, not because of ability, but because of age etc

although OJamma may jump to the top of that list if he continues his current form and we can tie him down to a longer contract....

That was in response to a question by the BBC reporter who is updating the page.

It read "To supporters of all Scottish clubs: if there was one player you could sign before the deadline who would it be? I'm looking for realistic targets who may be the difference between a decent season and a brilliant one. A realistic target and, well, go on then, a fantasy signing. Direct them to #bbcsportsound or tweet me @thomasmcg76"

I have to confess...

Near the beginning of January i text into talksport an entirely fabricated rumour that Jamie Murphy was having a medical at Blackpool which they duly read out, would be ironic if this happened.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/motherwell/295781-jamie-murphy-undecided-over-motherwell-move/

Motherwell have accepted a bid for winger Jamie Murphy from Blackpool but the player has not yet decided on the move.STV has learned that Murphy is still considering his options and has not yet travelled for talks. He is set to discuss the matter with his family before considering personal terms.

The English Championship side had made a previous approach for the former Scotland Under-21 star and manager Ian Holloway had said that he was unlikely to resurrect his bid for the player.

However, contact was made between the clubs again on Tuesday morning and after an undisclosed fee was agreed between both parties, Blackpool were granted permission to hold talks with Murphy.

The 22-year old came through the youth system at Fir Park and has made over 160 appearances for the club since making his first team debut in 2007.

Delighted to get some cash for Murphy. Didn't want him to end up going for peanuts like Reynolds.

While this season hasn't been the best for Jamie, I wish him all the best for the future. He'll need it, because he doesn't have the physical strength to complete in that league.

As rumour mill would have it that's one away [Murphy]and two [Randolph and Hutchy] tae go.

According to Randolph on Twitter, he's been to the supermarket and walked his dog today, and is going nowhere. Not the kind of activity you might associate with someone about to sign for another club today.