2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Source?

Various news sources inluding BBC.

Rather than slating the lad could this be a rare occasion where one of our players is actually putting his own/family's happiness and footballing career BEFORE a quick buck? He will have seen quite a few players amount to very little after heading South.

Fair play to him if he has the confidence in his own ability that this isn't the move for him and he might be better placed in six or twelve months time?

• Like 3

Never slated him at all.....shocked and pleased.

If the Murphy wants to stay with us then fair play to him.

Do you think he's trying for a bigger/better club?

That wasn't aimed at yourself. He is sure to be criticised (and already has for a poor career choice). I'd say that he will know what is the best move for him and if he isn't 100% sure about Blackpool then he shouldn't do it.

I wouldn't like to see it happening but I could see him doing better and being given more of a chance at Rangers than Blackpool. However, if Rangers aren't going to stump up cash for Sandaza who has had a better season so far.........................?

That wasn't aimed at yourself. He is sure to be criticised (and already has for a poor career choice). I'd say that he will know what is the best move for him and if he isn't 100% sure about Blackpool then he shouldn't do it.

It would be a poor career choice. No doubt about it.

Can't blame him though. I could have got a job in Manchester airport for plenty extra dough but shat it.

Apparently because Rangers bid for Holt has been rejected, Ally has moved his net to Fir Park.

As said before I'd want extra as he's still in the same league.

We'll likely get a similar figure to Blackpools' with a loan deal or two thrown in.

Other than the rumour from earlier on, has anything else come out about Hutch? Looks like Watford have turned down bids from Newcastle and Wigan for Mariappa, but there's still a good few hours yet.

Would be gutted if that goes down - probably more of a loss than Murph IMO.

EDIT: Rangers? FFS. :dash2:Hardly an astute career move given they're going to be plying their trade in the 3rd Division by this time next season. Still, I guess it'll be one more team to send Lawless and Jamie Pollock out on loan to.

With 18 months left on his contract, if the rumours of £250K are true, it seems to fall way short of what I would've expected. Mind you, Motherwell FC must've been happy with it as they accepted the bid. Strange one for sure.

I've never been a believer of the Well Society but if the accepted Blackpool bid is anywhere near £250k, then it surely sets a few alarm bells ringing.

It would be a poor career choice. No doubt about it.

Can't blame him though. I could have got a job in Manchester airport for plenty extra dough but shat it.

It's not a poor career choice if he wouldn't be happy, doesn't think he could settle at the Club, doesn't feel he would get a regular start and so on. I doubt the lad is pratted and cheesy as it is (and it is) you can't buy happiness. He clearly likes it up here and I think Rangers would suit him much better......wouldn't like to see it though.

I would imagine the wages at Blackpool (parachute payments from EPL for the next couple of years) would be better than what Craig Whyte/Rangers have on the table.

Must be down to football, family, and chance to win things rather than financial.

Again, if he goes to Rangers.