2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

We are quite obviosuly pratted, we must be to have accepted £250k for Murphy and (from what I'm hearing) a 'poor offer' for Hutchison. I am more than happy to live within our means and we will always be a selling club from now on, hopefully this transfer window will serve as a wake-up call to those who think we have a god-given right to be 3rd in the SPL and regularly hump teams with double our budget.

One thing that I would say though is that, IF anybody does leave then they MUST be replaced, our squad is far too thin and our options are severly limited at times. I'm sure the Ginger Mourinho is on the case as we speak.

Would like to think we only have to acept 1 of our players leaving and the money gained will be enough for the club to tell everyone else to fuck right off.

Losing 1 of Murphy, Hutch, Ranz would be far from ideal, if the club have to bend over and take it up the arse for all 3 of them then we really are in a bad way!

Looks like Jamie Murphy is going, I think we'll miss him big time.

Although he's not been on top form he's still one of the few players in this squad with that little extra something and it's those tiny margins that separate average or poor teams from good teams at the end of the season.

Hopefully we don't lose anyone else.

• Like 1

Someone posted this on the BBC website. The guy is called TheBigEazy

Agree with Neil Leslie (1554) - Jamie has done well for us, and deserves the move. All cash should be thrown at getting Henrik Ojamaa on a long-term deal, and paying off Michael Higdon!"

Bookies are giving odds of the guy that said it being 4/6 Dewell, Evens Postiejim and 11/10 Steelboy , 5/1 bar.

Any thoughts?

Am I the only one that thinks 250k is a disgusting offer? If he was playing down south right now, and done everthing exactly the same he would be going for a mill+. If he goes for 250k then there better be MASSIVE add ons included otherwise we are being completly shafted with even out a reach around.