Jenno Betting Irregularities

Kris-A-Goalda

Does anyone know if we are still only talking about a few grand here as I'm sure that was the sums they were talking about when this was first mentioned last December.

If thats the case and 9 or 10 people have been arrested (but bailed and not charged) then is it really worth all this shite!

Cant believe Jenno would put at risk his career for such nonsense and with no return whatsoever and as for even thinking about banning him before it even gets to court - the SFA can fuck off.

I guess it is due to nature of the offence but the SFA can pay his wages then if we can't pick him.

They happy for people with rape and assualt charges hanging over them to play, not to mention someone convicted of grooming teenage girls!

Now I get Jennings alleged crime gets at the game itself but it is his own team that is the one that runs the risk of suffering from his alleged actions and no one else so it should be up to us to decide if we want to take the risk of playing him and no one else!

Exactly this.

The obvious point he's missed is that it was never a red card offence in a million years. He said he was at the game himself yet he missed that one simple fact.

Exactly. Thats something that has absolutely baffled me about this situation...that no one in the papers, on the news, journalists etc, has stopped for a minute and pointed out that it was the most ridiculous, pathetic excuse of a red card ever.

Put the betting scandal aside...and think how can such an abysmal decision (and referee performance as a whole) get overlooked so easily?! because its not as good a news story??

The obvious point he's missed is that it was never a red card offence in a million years. He said he was at the game himself yet he missed that one simple fact.

Foul and abusive language (or even gestures) are a straight red card offence, so unless Jenno was sent off before he'd even opened his mouth, and never uttered so much as a tiny little "fuck" when he did, sadly the ref is in the clear... save for his inconsistency at not sending off everyone else who swore at him during the game, at least.

Foul and abusive language (or even gestures) are a straight red card offence, so unless Jenno was sent off before he'd even opened his mouth, and never uttered so much as a tiny little "fuck" when he did, sadly the ref is in the clear... save for his inconsistency at not sending off everyone else who swore at him during the game, at least.

Has it been revealed exactly what Jenning’s said to the referee? If not, will the referee’s match report on the incident ever be made available?

Has the ref been investigated? Surely he's the person that could influence the game, it's up to him to show the red card?

He can influence the game but can't force Jennings to swear at him. Unless of course Jennings and the ref are both in on it. Or he is lying, or just misheard what Jennings said.

He can influence the game but can't force Jennings to swear at him. Unless of course Jennings and the ref are both in on it. Or he is lying, or just misheard what Jennings said.

He's lying then cos you can clearly see he reacts to Jenno touching him. Neil Lennon would have the c**t sacked.

I bet Rooney to get sent off tonight, could see it coming a mile off, players talk to their pals, count up bookings and when they are due a ban etc etc etc, Jenno done nowt wrong,could probably have done what he was told and I fully expect him to be in the squad to face Hibs.